/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam Alaikum my question is why can't there be security for all religions ?

truthseeker63
05-02-2013, 12:37 AM
As Salaam Alaikum my question is why can't there be security for all religions/faiths under secular rule why or why not ? Can a Secular State really have Freedom of Religion ? Can a Secular State really be Neutral ? The Soviet Union had Freedom of Religion in their Constitution but was still an Atheist State too just like the United States of America has what does everyone think in my personal opinion only the false/man made religions accept and believe in separation of church and state or separation of religion and state/secularism this is why Islam is the true religion from God because Islam rejects a secular state/politics ?

People living under a secular system aspire for good and luxurious lifestyle on Earth as they hardly believe in a life after death. They see this world as the only life to live, so they try to live it to the fullest even if it means by hook or by crook. Care for morality and ethics is a rare in a secular society while lust and greed is random. They stay up late after sunset watching TV or other engagements and wakes up much later after sun rise to rush to work for a normal eight hour a day shift. Some work other shifts depending on the nature of their job. This rat race makes them tired; as a result they take two days (Saturday and Sunday) off from work calling it a weekend to rest and to enjoy recouping for another week race. Religious minded people often pay a weekly visit to their respective houses of worship (Jews on Saturdays, and Christians on Sunday) but the number is considerably low.

http://javedahmad.tripod.com/islam/differences.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
05-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Anyone agree ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!