/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum

ss12az
05-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a 19 year old female and I have recently converted to the beautiful religion and lifestyle of Islam. I am eager to learn about how to pray, when to pray, where to pray, etc. I would also like to know how the Jummah prayers work. I am a female, if I am unable to attend the masjid for friday prayer what can I do at home to substitute? I would really appreciate any information and insight from my new found Muslim brothers and sisters.

Please help! I need as much as help as possible from as many of you :sunny:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
05-03-2013, 07:45 PM
:salamext:

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

May the Peace, Blessings & Mercy of Allaah be upon you

*BIG HUG & lots of love in abundance*

Welcome to Islaam, my sweet & to this forum!

:alhamd: (Alhamdulillah; Praise be to God) you are eager, very willing and raring to learn! Awesome :D

Check out the New Muslims & Discover Islam sections out. They're brilliant sections to browse through and will help you a lot :D And if you're still not satisfied, then ask away, my sweet :D

Muslim Woman
05-04-2013, 01:30 AM
:wa:

Sis , Welcome to Islam .

as sis suggested , pl. browse the forum first and ask questions in related threads.

welcome here :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!