/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sad because the girl I was interested in got engaged.

anonymous
05-04-2013, 02:14 AM
(i am a young muslim man)

A muslim girl who I have had a crush on for so long(she is on the other side of the world) is now engaged. Ok i'll admit she is my cousin.. she's soooo beautiful.

I feel so sad :/ I hope she will be happy but at the same time I feel this means I will be single all my life.

If I cannot be with her then I am ok with being single for my whole life. imsad

It is weird, I felt the same way about my high school crush(she is christian) who told me she could never like me more than a friend, I felt ok thats fine Ill just be single for life...but this time I feel that sensation even more..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
05-04-2013, 07:04 AM
are you a teenager and watch Twilight movies?

anonymous
05-04-2013, 07:12 AM
hahhahahah no, I am better now. I am so stupid...lol

ardianto
05-04-2013, 07:44 AM
The important lesson about Love & Marriage that I've learned since I was young was, .... getting life partner is different than buying a clothes. If I want to buy a clothes I could choose the clothes that I like and I get it. But in getting life partner? I may have interest to marry someone, but if she doesn't want to marry me?

This is why I never obsessed to someone. Like other young guy, I had interest to some girls too. But when I realize she was not interested to me .... no problem, ... there are many other girls in the world. :D

Like i've written in another thread, do not ever fall in love with someone who is not yours because it can lead to the broken heart. It's better you try to raise ability to love someone who can accept you.

So, instead of fall in love to someone and expect her accept you, just get someone first, and start to love her.Trust me, it will make you easier to get a life partner.

Okay young bro, now back to your study, and when you have ready to get married, start looking for life partner with the lesson that I have taught in this post.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
05-04-2013, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
(i am a young muslim man)

A muslim girl who I have had a crush on for so long(she is on the other side of the world) is now engaged. Ok i'll admit she is my cousin.. she's soooo beautiful.

I feel so sad :/ I hope she will be happy but at the same time I feel this means I will be single all my life.

If I cannot be with her then I am ok with being single for my whole life. imsad

It is weird, I felt the same way about my high school crush(she is christian) who told me she could never like me more than a friend, I felt ok thats fine Ill just be single for life...but this time I feel that sensation even more..

:salam:

Young hearts - they are often easily crushed, until they are toughened up by the ways of the world.

In shaa Allah, we can learn important lessons from our broken hearts:

That we should make every effort to lower our gazes.
If we just work on this - allow ourselves one permissible look, and then remember that Allah (subhanawat'ala) is watching and knows the contents of our thoughts and hearts, we will surely save ourselves from a lot of heartbreak and distress.

In other words: 'Protect your eyes, from whatever can poison your heart'.

So, do not grieve young brother.
What is meant to come your way, will not miss you. And what was not meant for you, will never reach you, no matter how much we try.

May Allah bless you with an even more beautiful wife - who is not only beautiful externally, but internally as well.
And who will reciprocate her love towards you, equally, for the sake of Allah.
Ameen

:wasalam:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!