/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Alaikum

Lukqman
05-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Greetings all. I'm a 25 year old male from the US. Although my father was a moderate Muslim, Alhamdulillah, I've just recently truly converted to Islam about a year and a half ago. I have just finished reading a translation of the Quran and agreed with it completely. My next goal, inshallah, is to be able to read and understand the Quran in Arabic. I came across this board by chance and I'm enjoying the many threads on topics I feel are important within the Islamic community. After getting more acquainted with this forum as well as increasing my knowledge, inshallah, I will began starting discussions of my own. Until then... Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lukqman
05-04-2013, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lukqman
Salam Alailum
Salam Alaikum. Are you able to edit previous posts? If so can anyone let me know how?

Muhammad
05-04-2013, 02:59 PM
:wasalamex brother Lukqman,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a beneficial stay here :ia:

As a limited member, you can't edit your posts. You can do this after reaching 50 posts :ia:
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...imited_mem_ber

I'll edit the thread title for you :ia:.

greenhill
05-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Welcome aboard Lukqman!

Yes, a good way to start. I am also very new here. Still a lot to learn. You can look at some articles on 'rules' to help you along, too. There's one in the 'stickies' section. I think the article has something about 'a perfect forum' n it. Hope you find it.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!