/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salamu Alaykum my question is did Prophet Muhammad grow up poor or rich and wealth

truthseeker63
05-04-2013, 04:21 PM
As Salamu Alaykum my question is did Prophet Muhammad grow up poor or rich and wealthy during birth and his childhood and adult life thank you ?

Was Wealth A Motive For the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) To Fabricate Islam?
By

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
05-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Please reply.

Thank you.

Ahmad H
05-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Yes. He did grow up poor. I could go and try to find you a Seerah which says this, but I won't. The Holy Qur'an reminds us of this:

93:8 And He found thee in need, and made thee independent.
(Yusuf Ali Translation)

This is thought to mean that he was first poor, then enriched with Hazrat Khadija's (ra) wealth and the spoils of war which he gained from conquests later on. In general it means that he was poor and dependent, and later on Allah made him wealthy and independent of everyone else besides Him.

truthseeker63
05-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Ok thank you for replying can anyone post from the Quran or Hadith about this thank you ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Purple
05-05-2013, 02:57 PM
^
it is given in verse number 8 ,please read tafseer of surah duha.
http://www.quran4u.com/Tafsir%20Ibn%...093%20Duha.htm

facethetruth
09-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Our prophet prayres and peace be upon him went through different stages in his life. Some times he was wealthy like when he was working with Khadega and other times he was poor like after Hijra and worked as a shepper. He took care of Ali when his father had financial prophlems so he had some money then peace and prayers upon him. Please note that our prophet prayers and peace be upon him was poor not because he did not have money but because he never told anybody no. In authentic hadeeths it says that he would store food for a full year but then would spend it all on Muslims peace and prayers upon him.

truthseeker63
09-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Thank you for replying.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!