/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Talking Bad About Shia!?

Iceee
05-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Salaam.

I was walking to the masjid a couple of days ago for Isha namaaz. A man who regularly attends the masjid called me, came to me, shook my hand and said salaam, and then we walked to the masjid together. He's from Lebabon (I believe that's what he told me) and he told me a few things which I would like to clarify as being true or false.

1. The man told me that Shi'a are not Muslims like Sunni's, instead they are the opposite but claim they are Muslims.

2. Shi'a Muslims make du'a to Ali (RA), Hassan (RA) and Hussain (RA). I don't know whether this is true, for me I make dua to Allah Subhanahuwatallah Only! Not any of the Caliphs. Is this what Shia' believe?

3. Shia's hit themselves for the pain and suffering Ali (R.A) faced as Caliph in Islam?

4. Shia's claim that the Prophet (PBUH) wife Aisha (R.A) committed adultery. I can't find any evidence of this from readings.

True or false? Ja'Zakullah for answering. I have both Sunni and Shi'a friends at school and not many shi'a high school boys are religious so I don't ask them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!