/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Fatimah_
05-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Salaam, just a sister from England who has joined this forum because she wants to become a better Muslim. I find myself distracted every day and am ashamed of how little of my time I spend focusing on Allah and Islam. I felt that joining this forum, where I am surrounded by strangers, will help me. I am hoping to become a stronger person in both my religion and just myself as I find myself a weak person. I feel I care too much about people and end up getting hurt and I need to stop. Anyway, that is all about me. If you have any tips/Duas on how to become stronger and stop caring so much and getting hurt easily, please drop them below. Better get back to revising and reading other threads now :) Salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
05-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Salaams Fatima,

I am no expert in duas, you can easily find them in the net or in pocket sized books. There good ones in the Quran itself.

Weak, strong is all relative. The real test of strength is in resisting temptation. Whether you are weak because you care too much is just character.

How not to get hurt? Perhaps by not being too trusting?

Be strong.

Periwinkle18
05-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Assalam o alikum

:welcome: to the forum hope u like it here n learn lots n lots :)

Muslim Woman
05-06-2013, 01:59 AM
:wa:

:welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!