/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blood of Muslim Ulama (Scholars) of Bangladesh and Mass Muslim Peoples of Bangladesh

Periwinkle18
05-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Note: Ongoing clash in Dhaka leaves many injured and death toll rising "More than 2500 Muslims killed & Injured 10000+ at late night attack by the Murtad Goverment Force"

Latest News: Apostate (Murtadden) Bangladeshi Rulers arrested Allama Ahmed Shafi (Hafizahullahu). Now Apostate Bangladeshi Army Alliances raid on Darul-Ulum Hathazari Madrasha (Second Largest Madrasha of South Asia after Darul-Ulum Dawbond in India) at Chittagong,Bangladesh. (This is ongoing...)

Please see some picture of last day (5th May,2013).
WARNING: SOME GRAPHIC PICTURES BELOW.

For More Images Please this link>>https://79.172.193.108/showthread.php?t=45915
Please Share all of our Ummah and Raise your Voices.

did anyone hear abt it?? oh please pray everyone plz :cry: may Allah help them and keep them safe frm these evil ppl ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
05-07-2013, 03:27 AM
I dunno if I feel bad for those who are clashing with the government. Bangladesh has a lot of extremist Ulama. I don't support those Ulama who want to inflict death penalty on anyone who insults Islam. They clashed violently against the government, so they suffer for the consequences.

Jedi_Mindset
05-07-2013, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
I dunno if I feel bad for those who are clashing with the government. Bangladesh has a lot of extremist Ulama. I don't support those Ulama who want to inflict death penalty on anyone who insults Islam. They clashed violently against the government, so they suffer for the consequences.
Perhaps you dont know the situation there brother, majority of the people there want islam back and do away with the secular government led by a woman. She has destroyed bangladesh and made it a puppet of western colonialists.

KAding
05-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Nasty business. Is there any chance of this completely derailing and turning into a full-blown civil war?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
05-07-2013, 11:08 AM
I don't know the 'real' situation or cause so I won't make judgements. The pictures do tell a sad story, though. :hmm:

Muslim Woman
05-07-2013, 11:19 AM
:sl:

may Allah grants what is best for the Muslims , makes it easy for them , may He keeps away Muslims from all kinds of violence , Ameen.

Ahmad H
05-07-2013, 01:04 PM
I have looked up this situation from multiple articles, and I don't see anywhere being said that 2500 Muslims killed 10000 injured. There was only 30 killed and that was because the extremist Ulema incited the violence not the government. The retaliation by the government was harsher than required, but the people blindly followed the Ulema who have no knowledge. Since when do knowledgeable Ulema incite violence needlessly or go ahead and break the law?

Again, blasphemy law is a bad thing. The term "insulting Islam" is a very ridiculous one. Have any of you considered what this means? There is no real definition of what insulting Islam means. It's like when another cartoon comes up against Islam, and then the Ulema want to have that person killed. Just what right do they have to kill anyone who speaks up against Islam? Not that I support anyone who insults Allah or the Holy Prophet (saw). I am strictly against their behavior and I think it is despicable. But allowing a law to kill anyone who speaks up against Islam gives us Muslims a bad name. I don't trust the Ulema to judge right in this matter. It looks like they are out for blood more than anything else.

Jedi_Mindset
05-07-2013, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
I have looked up this situation from multiple articles, and I don't see anywhere being said that 2500 Muslims killed 10000 injured. There was only 30 killed and that was because the extremist Ulema incited the violence not the government. The retaliation by the government was harsher than required, but the people blindly followed the Ulema who have no knowledge. Since when do knowledgeable Ulema incite violence needlessly or go ahead and break the law?

Again, blasphemy law is a bad thing. The term "insulting Islam" is a very ridiculous one. Have any of you considered what this means? There is no real definition of what insulting Islam means. It's like when another cartoon comes up against Islam, and then the Ulema want to have that person killed. Just what right do they have to kill anyone who speaks up against Islam? Not that I support anyone who insults Allah or the Holy Prophet (saw). I am strictly against their behavior and I think it is despicable. But allowing a law to kill anyone who speaks up against Islam gives us Muslims a bad name. I don't trust the Ulema to judge right in this matter. It looks like they are out for blood more than anything else.
Its not only that bro, the secular alawami goverment has made lies about certain sheiks and gave them a death penalty only because these sheikhs want more islam in bangladesh and goverment. I do not agree with these ulema either but the problems are more complex than that. Its just the muslims there are fed up with the government of that woman( women arent even allowed to lead a nation due to their nature). the government has sold itself out to myanmar, india and the western nations.

And with the corrupt police the government has, the police is their last line of defense and hopefully the muslims will prevail there insha'Allah

Ahmad H
05-07-2013, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Its not only that bro, the secular alawami goverment has made lies about certain sheiks and gave them a death penalty only because these sheikhs want more islam in bangladesh and goverment. I do not agree with these ulema either but the problems are more complex than that. Its just the muslims there are fed up with the government of that woman( women arent even allowed to lead a nation due to their nature). the government has sold itself out to myanmar, india and the western nations.

And with the corrupt police the government has, the police is their last line of defense and hopefully the muslims will prevail there insha'Allah
I investigated into this matter, since I become very suspicious the second someone says the western nations are at fault with regards to a certain individual or a few sheikhs. I figure there is probably something else going on.

I found a news article which described that there was a Sheikh who committed war crimes in 1971 and he has been tried and brought to court. He is given the death penalty because he has been charged with "ethnic cleansing of minorities, the mass rapes and other atrocities". In fact, the article says that Jamaat-e-Islami even helped the case against this Sheikh. He was obviously corrupt, it's just that some people can't handle this idea. So I don't know about the lies about the Sheikh part.

As long as a government is not opposed to Muslims and it is allowing Muslims to practice their faith, there is no need to clash with the government in protests. The situation hasn't reached anywhere near that level. So violence against the government is still not allowed. Muslims do prevail because the practice of Islam is not prohibited in Bangladesh. Yes, the government is corrupt. But it isn't corrupt in that they are taking the rights of Muslims away. It is only a political issue right now and not a religious one.

Souljette
05-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Asalamualaykum,

Those pictures are indeed real and if you have investigated into the matter watching the bangladeshi news then brother you are totally mistaken, The news in bangladesh reeeksssss with biasness towards the government.

I know people who live in motijheel area and people who were working at the shops there and when everything was over they came out and they saw bodies and bodies there and police were standing around. How can you believe that this group did or did not burn the shops? HOw are you so sureee that they did? Everyone just gave them the blame.. and everyone else believed.. I do not know whether they did it or not Allahu Alam but from how they were acting from before they were quiet and all they wanted was their demands be fulfilled they even said that another group came in and was planning so they warned from before. The main being blasphemy law...Why is it so ridiculous to have that law? There are countries who do have blasphemy laws.. When it's there no one will ever dare insult Rasulullah (S.A.W) or Allah (S.W.T) ..or any other religion.

What is sad is being in a muslim populated country when insults fly it is something sad ... What did the rasul do for us? How much he yearned for our deen for our wish.. He(S.A.W) wanted to save us.. Please read the seerah again to feel his love and Love him back.

Shahbagh protesters all came to the floor in that same place and everyone was encouraging them.. but when hefazet came there and it wasn't only them it was many others only to preserve the honour ..for punishment of the bloggers .. they were being warned to leave and when they didn't... they got killed and if the government is not afraid then why ban t.v channels , why not expose the information that people got killed.

Allah will expose them ..and this generation and era.. everyone has a camera and pictures and videos tell it all forget everything else.. I know eyewitnesses who were there what else can I ask for..I didn't believe it at first either but then I had enough to believe...

We don't want to know these things it hurts us..but tragically it is truee.

So make dua immenselyyyyyyyy pleaseee

Souljette
05-07-2013, 02:28 PM
BANGLADESH: A massacre of demonstrators
May 6, 2013
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on google Share on twitter

News reports from Bangladesh allege that a series of attacks on demonstrators have taken place, at around 3am today, May 6, 2013. The extent of the injuries and death is difficult to be ascertained at the moment. The Daily Star, a Bangladeshi newspaper, gave the figure of deaths as 5. However, several internet reports have mentioned that the number of deaths could be as high as 2,500 or more. Pictures of dead bodies have also been distributed over the internet. Major news channels in Bangladesh have been silenced. Two private television channels that were showing live pictures of the attacks upon the demonstrators were immediately closed down. The authorities have, later in the morning, imposed Section 144 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898, (a provision similar to declaring internal emergency) in the city of Dhaka, under which more than four persons are not allowed to converge in public places and the declaration absolutely prohibits public protest. Worse, the executive authorities could use deadly force against civilians under this provision. All forms of public gatherings, rallies and protests have been prohibited until the midnight today, May 6.

The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) has learned that the security forces, including the Border Guards Bangladesh, the Rapid Action Battalion and the Police, started a massive crackdown on the demonstrators of the Hefazat-E-Islam early morning on Monday. According to unverified information the AHRC has received, a huge number of lives have already been lost. Numerous victims have been shot at close range by the state agencies. It appears that the international community stationed in Dhaka is fully aware of the brutal crackdown and the wanton extrajudicial execution happening within Dhaka and in the outskirts of the city.

Graphic pictures [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] and audiovisual records [ Video 1] [Video 2]are available through the social media, from unverified sources, that reveal the deadly reality on the ground. It is reported that the security forces are using heavy artillery, which are normally used in the war fronts.

Bangladesh, recently has become extremely violent. The violence surfaced over the issue of objectionable blog-postings concerning Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). It is reported that a large number of protesters gathered in Dhaka since early morning yesterday, May 5, 2013, under the umbrella of a group named Hefazat-E-Islam demanding punishment of the so called 'atheist bloggers', who allegedly remained under the protection of the state agents, for writing blasphemous materials. Hefazat-E-Islam has been demanding 13 points including a legislation on blasphemy, reformation of the country's 'women policy' and adoption of the name of Allah in the constitution.

The AHRC does not agree with any of the demands made by the Hefazat-E-Islam. Our concern, however, is for the right of everyone to participate in protests. At all times the sacredness of the right to life must be respected.

The violence that is going on in Bangladesh must stop now. The international community has a moral as well as a legal obligation to intervene, which could save lives and could prevent the situation from deteriorating further. The United Nations must take all necessary actions, most importantly through the office of the Secretary General to bring an immediate end to the bloody impasse that has befallen upon the country.

http://www.humanrights.asia/news/ahr...C-STM-088-2013

Periwinkle18
05-07-2013, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
So make dua immenselyyyyyyyy pleaseee
InshaAllah sis we will. May Allah keep everyone safe.ameen

Ahmad H
05-07-2013, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
What is sad is being in a muslim populated country when insults fly it is something sad ... What did the rasul do for us? How much he yearned for our deen for our wish.. He(S.A.W) wanted to save us.. Please read the seerah again to feel his love and Love him back.
For all you know I might even love him more than you. Yet, that does not mean we need a blasphemy law. Who are the Ulema to tell us when we love or don't love the Holy Prophet (saw)? It is one thing if the Ulema wanted Sharia, but they will just use a blasphemy law to try and control the non-Muslims with fear. You can't trust them. Pakistan runs on blasphemy law and it is run on fear from the Ulema.

Just look at Imran Khan in Pakistan. He is scared gutless because the Ulema there can kill him if he does not stand up for their blasphemy law which the international community has denounced. Rightly so. It has been abused rather than used properly. All I read this past year were stories of them killing people who they feel did not love the Holy Prophet (saw).

In a sense, the Ulema are trying to be the Though Police like in 1984. Have you read that novel? If you have, then you will understand just how ridiculous this law is. Sharia is one thing. If they wanted that then I would not be against it at all since Sharia law is for Muslims only anyways. The problem is when the Ulema only want blasphemy law. It is a stupid law and it is the sum of Islamic law. Don't any of you see that the Ulema are not fighting for Islam but only for their own control by fear over Bangladesh? Our love for Rasulullah (saw) does not mean we kill anyone who insults him (saw). Anyone who thinks that is love has only insulted him (saw).

Crimson
05-07-2013, 11:18 PM
If us Muslims keep going at it at this rate, we are going to be extinct :hmm:. I mean seriously, I can't even win an argument with the most illogical atheists and people from other religions because all they see us do is this and wars.

Jedi_Mindset
05-08-2013, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crimson
If us Muslims keep going at it at this rate, we are going to be extinct :hmm:. I mean seriously, I can't even win an argument with the most illogical atheists and people from other religions because all they see us do is this and wars.
Ask the government of bangladesh they started this by starting to sell themselves out to britain and USA.
May Allah(SWT) destroy this munaafiq government and may HE purge out bangladesh of its hypocrites. Ameen

Justified anger? i think so.

Abdul Rafay
06-01-2013, 02:25 AM
May Allah bestow his blessings on that nation. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
06-01-2013, 05:12 AM
:sl:

Ameen Ameen Ameen

Periwinkle18
06-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Ameen thumma ameen

GuestFellow
06-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Woah what's going on there?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!