/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help about Syria

Samiun
05-07-2013, 06:26 AM
:sl: so hmm where should I start, I've been thinking about Syria lately but I've no idea what's the political situation there. Would any1 be willing to give me a helping hand on the situation there? The same thing happened to me in 11' where Egypt and Libya was facing familiar situation. Who are the bad guys? Bashar al assad, Israelis, or the Syrian Rebels? Who are the good guys ie Mujahideen? Is their leader killing of innocent civilians in their own country without any mercy? If so, why is he doing this.. Also I need a media(website would be great) to help me inform about the Syrian news everyday, of course an unbiased website unlike mainstream medias like al-jazeera, bbc and cnn. I was sure that Bashar Al-Assad was the bad guy until someone(who met him a long time ago) told me he cared about his people and was humble yesterday..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamica
05-08-2013, 12:24 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

inshallah try this, http://www.turntoislam.com/threads/s...terials.91385/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!