/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Born Believer Here

Born_Believer
05-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters!

My first day here on this forum and I hope I find what I'm looking for, which is a place to discuss my beautiful faith with similar minded people and those who may not yet be Muslim but could one day find their way to the right path.

Just a little top up about me, I'm a 23 year old medical student at Barts in London. I'm a British born and raised Muslim of Pakistani descent. I love playing sports, mostly football and cricket and am also a huge boxing fan. I like reading, everything from novels and history through to Islam. If there are any more questions, feel free to ask :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
05-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums. Feel free to use the search option on forums to see previously started threads.:welcome:

greenhill
05-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Salaam to you!

Have a good time researching, reading and posting! :shade:

Born_Believer
05-07-2013, 02:29 PM
thanks guys! just wondering when the moderator will be done with making me a full member? how long does it normally take?

thanks

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
05-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Salaams,

As long as you take. Minimum 50 posts before you do become one. Don't rush. 50 posts will come ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!