/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How much should an average 13 year old teen use the computer?

Humaidh Hussain
05-07-2013, 03:06 PM
How often should an average 13 year old be able to access/use the computer? For instance, I, I am an average boy, i pray five Prayers daily, sometimes the sunnahs before prayer, go to Masjid if possible (Fajr too). At school, i get average grades mostly A's and B's but in average A. I was wondering if the time I get to play (2 hours on weekends) was too less.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
05-07-2013, 09:31 PM
If two hours is what your parents/guardians have set as a limit for you, then it is better that you abide by and not go against that rule. Just my humble opinion.

Karl
05-07-2013, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humaidh Hussain
How often should an average 13 year old be able to access/use the computer? For instance, I, I am an average boy, i pray five Prayers daily, sometimes the sunnahs before prayer, go to Masjid if possible (Fajr too). At school, i get average grades mostly A's and B's but in average A. I was wondering if the time I get to play (2 hours on weekends) was too less.
If you are still a boy at the age of 13, I suggest you do more exercise and stimulate some growth. Playing computer games will be detrimental for you. Obey your father and you will be alright.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!