/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Message For America, Gitmo Prisoners And Muslim Ummah

Abu.Yusuf
05-08-2013, 02:46 AM
As-Salaamu Alaykum

A demo was arranged to remind ourselves and the world about the situation of prisoners held in guantamo bay by the tyrannical regime of america. A message is given about america and how the government and also the citizens are the first people to break their own laws and principles, yet they want to offer their values to the rest of the world. A message of hope is given the the prisoners themselves and also a message to the rest of the Ummah. Please watch both videos and share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_TD5elqGI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_cUM4AFekM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IAmZamzam
05-08-2013, 02:57 AM
"Also the citizens"?

Brother, I'm a citizen.

This is why my blood freezes every time I see the word "America" in a thread title. I'm starting to get traumatized. It's awful. Please don't try to tell me you just misspoke. It may be true in your case but it can't be for everyone. A loooooot of people seem to be "misspeaking" these days.

faithandpeace
05-10-2013, 04:26 AM
I also live in the United States where a lot of citizens are seriously guilty of apathy, ignorance, and complacency. Some of whom are guilty of prejudice and bigotry, and some of whom are vocal enemies of Islam and wish death on all Muslims. So I'm not sure why calling out the United States and/or Americans is offensive unless it is saying that all Americans or all of the U.S. acts a negative way. And I really do think the consumer hive mind mentality in the U.S. is getting quite severe. Multiple times I have expressed an opinion for basic human liberties and decency particularly when the opinion expressed became critical of government policy, I have been name-called a terrorist by ignoramouses even though I have never advocated any violence or anything illegal. This is not dissimilar to how tactics in Nazi Germany were used. It seems to be getting to the point where if you aren't seated comatose in front of the TV for four hours a day and dare to care about current world events with a critical eye, you must be a potential enemy of the state. I wonder what the detainees at Guantanamo were guilty of? Oh wait. They weren't even charged with anything...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!