/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Penny
05-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi everyone,

I am a Christian but am becoming more and more curious about Islam, found these forums and thought I would do some exploring, ask some questions and just browse through some of the information on here.

Am looking forward to talking to some Muslims aswell. :happy: Must admit I am abit nervous :nervous: about this but I am hoping to meet some nice people who will be willing to help me.

Thank you for allowing me to join.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-08-2013, 04:41 PM
:welcome: aboard, don't be nervous we don't bite unless by request of course :p

Amat Allah
05-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Welcome my sweetie to Islamic board and as a new precious member of our big family ^-^

Hope you enjoy your stay here and whatever Qs you don't find their answers after roaming the forum's sections; just ask us (your brothers and sisters) and by Lord's Willing we will try our best by the help of God to help ya , God Willing.

May The Lord of heavens and earth The most Merciful lead your way to the path of the endless happiness always and forever Amen

Take the best care of your precious self...

Leaving ya under God's sight, care and protection...

Humbly and with all respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Muslim Woman
05-08-2013, 05:02 PM
:welcome:

pl. browse the forum and ask questions about Islam in related threads.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
05-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Assalam alaykum(peace be upon you), welcome to this forum community, if you have any questions we will help you to answer them insha'Allah (God willing) and at the end we hope you will accept islam :), but that is your own choice ofcourse, we wont force you hahaha. :) You can ask any question you like, if you have misconceptions about islam, ask them and then we will provide with a honest answer.

Oh man, i sound like a servicedesk employee.

IAmZamzam
05-08-2013, 06:03 PM
There is nothing whatsoever to be nervous about. Peace be to you and ask away!

greenhill
05-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Welcome.

You are in an Islamic forum, you will be talking to a lot of muslims ;D.

muslimah bird
05-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the forum sister penny , ask way and hope you a beneficial stay .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!