/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does this ever happen to you?

QueenofHerts
05-08-2013, 07:35 PM
I just felt sad because of something and now I cant remember what that thing was yet the feeling of sadness has overcome me, and now im upset but dont even know why. imsad Hate not remembering.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jameelash
05-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Salam!just leave it and concentrate on other work.don,t brood over what u forgot.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-08-2013, 08:03 PM
you actually have me very curious now.

i normally remember

sister herb
05-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Salam alaykum

Forget things and people is normal. DonĀ“t worry. It happens to everyones. I chatted ones with sister to Indonesia half hour, then I realised this sister lives in Holland ;D

OOOPS!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
05-08-2013, 10:53 PM
:sl:
its very common with me..sometime i see/listen something and it make me sad. then i try to remember which thing make me sad i don't know.

QueenofHerts
05-12-2013, 05:00 PM
No, its the fact that I cant remember.

Sir Fluffy
05-12-2013, 06:07 PM
I have never gotten this from a sad moment but I have had similar regarding issues I was heavily thinking about and then forgot. Quite annoying actually.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!