/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dorood Tunjina

hakj
05-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Assalamualaikum.

I am reading Dorood tunjina 313 times everyday; because I am in a deep problem.

Is there anyone here who had been in troubles and read this? Please share your experience - and encourage me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-09-2013, 03:29 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here.

May Allah eases your problems.

I don't know about this specific darood and this is not the right section for discussion . So , pl. start a thread in general section.

Muhammad
05-09-2013, 04:02 AM
:wasalamex brother,

Welcome to the forum.

Making du'a that Allaah :swt: sends His Salat and Salam upon the Prophet :saws: is a virtuous action and a reason that Allaah :swt: forgives sins and takes away worries:

Ubayy bin Ka'b (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
When one- third of the night would pass, Messenger of Allah :saws: would get up and call out, "O people, remember Allah. The Rajifah (i.e., the first Blowing of the Trumpet which will shake the whole universe and thus cause all life to cease) has come, followed by Ar-Radifah (i.e., the second Blowing of the Trumpet which will restore life and thus mark the Resurrection Day). Death has approached with all that it comprises. Death has approached with all that it comprises." I said: "O Messenger of Allah :saws:, I frequently invoke Allah to elevate your rank. How much of my supplications should I devote to you?" He said, "You may devote as much as you wish." When I suggested a quarter, he said, "Do whatever you wish, but it will be better for you if you increase it." I suggested half, and he said, "Do whatever you wish, but it will be better for you if you increase." I suggested two- thirds, and he said, "Do whatever you wish but it will be better for you if you increase it." I said, "Shall I devote all my supplications invoking Allah to elevate your rank?" He said, "Then you will be freed from your worries and your sins will be forgiven."

[At- Tirmidhi].
Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 580

However, we must be careful of using a particular form of durood and believing that we have to repeat it a certain number of times, without there being any evidence for this. In general, durood is a form of dhikr and you can say it as much as you like. And the best forms are those that have been taught to us in the Sunnah:

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
The best way to send durood, is the way that the Prophet :saws:, the one upon whom durood is to be sent, taught his companions when they asked him. This has been narrated via many sound narrators, in authentic hadeeth. There are also some other versions of durood/salawaat with slightly different wordings in authentic hadeeth. These are the reports that we should be acting upon. While we are not limited to those reports, to believe that another type of durood/salawaat other than those mentioned in the authentic hadeeth is superior in reward, to the extent of the above, implies the prophet :saws: fell short in conveying to us what was of such tremendous benefit to us.

Narrated `Abdur-Rahman bin Abi Laila:

Ka`b bin Ujrah met me and said, "Shall I not give you a present I got from the Prophet?" `Abdur- Rahman said, "Yes, give it to me." I said, "We asked Allah's Messenger (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) saying, 'O Allah's Messenger (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam)! How should one (ask Allah to) send blessings on you, the members of the family, for Allah has taught us how to salute you (in the prayer)?' He said, 'Say: O Allah! Send Your Mercy on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad, as You sent Your Mercy on Abraham and on the family of Abraham, for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious. O Allah! Send Your Blessings on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as You sent your Blessings on Abraham and on the family of Abraham, for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious.' "

حَدَّثَنَا قَيْسُ بْنُ حَفْصٍ، وَمُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ بْنُ زِيَادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو قُرَّةَ، مُسْلِمُ بْنُ سَالِمٍ الْهَمْدَانِيُّ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عِيسَى، سَمِعَ عَبْدَ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنَ أَبِي لَيْلَى، قَالَ لَقِيَنِي كَعْبُ بْنُ عُجْرَةَ فَقَالَ أَلاَ أُهْدِي لَكَ هَدِيَّةً سَمِعْتُهَا مِنَ النَّبِيِّ، صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقُلْتُ بَلَى، فَأَهْدِهَا لِي‏.‏ فَقَالَ سَأَلْنَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقُلْنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ كَيْفَ الصَّلاَةُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ عَلَّمَنَا كَيْفَ نُسَلِّمُ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏ "‏ قُولُوا اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 3370
In-book reference: Book 60, Hadith 49
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 589

In the above hadeeth, this durood is called a gift from the prophet :saws:. What better gift than one from the Prophet :saws: himself?

Let us send our blessings on our beloved prophet :saws: in the ways the best of creation :saws: taught us, and no way is better than the way he :saws: taught.
At times of calamity, we have to try to humble ourselves before Allaah :swt: and seek His forgiveness as much as possible.

May Allaah :swt: ease your troubles, Aameen.

hakj
05-09-2013, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
this is not the right section for discussion . So , pl. start a thread in general section.
I started it in general section but it was deleted in a minute. I dunno why.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
05-09-2013, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hakj
I started it in general section but it was deleted in a minute. I dunno why.
:sl: and welcome to the forum.

This section is normally just for introductions. But since you'd already started the topic here, your other thread was deleted. Otherwise it gets confusing with identical posts in different sections, some answers in one place, some in another. It's possible some of those who have replied here will think you haven't seen their posts and therefore you created another thread. Since you have already started a thread on what you'd like clarification on, it is best to stick to that one to avoid duplication and confusion :ia:

If necessary, admins or the mods for the section can move the thread to a more appropriate section.

hakj
05-09-2013, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Ubayy bin Ka'b (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
When one- third of the night would pass, Messenger of Allah would get up and call out, "O people, remember Allah. The Rajifah (i.e., the first Blowing of the Trumpet which will shake the whole universe and thus cause all life to cease) has come, followed by Ar-Radifah (i.e., the second Blowing of the Trumpet which will restore life and thus mark the Resurrection Day). Death has approached with all that it comprises. Death has approached with all that it comprises." I said: "O Messenger of Allah , I frequently invoke Allah to elevate your rank. How much of my supplications should I devote to you?" He said, "You may devote as much as you wish." When I suggested a quarter, he said, "Do whatever you wish, but it will be better for you if you increase it." I suggested half, and he said, "Do whatever you wish, but it will be better for you if you increase." I suggested two- thirds, and he said, "Do whatever you wish but it will be better for you if you increase it." I said, "Shall I devote all my supplications invoking Allah to elevate your rank?" He said, "Then you will be freed from your worries and your sins will be forgiven."

[At- Tirmidhi].
Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 580

However, we must be careful of using a particular form of durood and believing that we have to repeat it a certain number of times, without there being any evidence for this. In general, durood is a form of dhikr and you can say it as much as you like. And the best forms are those that have been taught to us in the Sunnah:
The quoted Hadith is excellent. thank you very much.

Regarding "evidence" that you speak of, I just have to say this: I rely on the instructions of the Awlia-Allahs. They are plugged in with RasoolAllah (SM). No human knowledge can find the right kind of evidence written in Quran and Hadith - because Quran and Hadis have all meanings but human knowledge cannot understand them. No matter how much a human being reads, s/he cannot understand the full meaning of what is written in the Quran and Hadith. But Allah gives 24,000 oceans of knowledge from one letter of the Quran to the Wali Allahs. Their knowledge is live, and always new. We exist because they exist.

Doroude Tunjina was given by RasoolAllah (SM). This is the Doroude to avert calamities. Be sure of it. However, if the prescription comes from a Wali-Allah it is the best.

Readers, please note your experiences of reciting Doroude (or salawat) and let us know about how you have benefitted. Please do not raise the issue of "shirk" in Doroude. There is not a single Doroude that has "Shirk", its in the mind and comprehension of the readers. Therefore fall back to Wali Allahs.

Muhammad
05-09-2013, 11:40 PM
:salamext:

I have now moved the thread into General section so that we are not off topic in the Introduce Yourself forum.

As Muslims, we only rely on the instructions in the Qur'an and the Sunnah, and all knowledge of Islam stems from these two sources. The Prophet :saws: himself explained the religion to his Companions, and everything that we need to understand the religion has been conveyed. Nobody can bring anything new into it. Nobody can change or take anything away. The religion has been completed by Allaah :swt: and the Prophet :saws: fulfilled his duty to teach and convey. Allaah :swt: tells us in Surah Al-Mai'dah (interpretation of the meaning):

...This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion... [5:3]

O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people. [5:67]

We cannot say that 'human knowledge cannot understand' the Qur'an or Hadith. Allaah :swt: revealed the Qur'an as a guidance to all of mankind, and He is the most eloquent, clear, concise and knowledgeable in His Speech. He is more capable of clearly explaining His Words than His creation is. The purpose of speech is for understanding otherwise it is useless. Allaah :swt: is far exalted from such a thing. Didn't Allaah :swt: say, (interpretation of the meaning):

A Book whose verses have been detailed, an Arabic Qur'an for a people who know [41:3]

Alif-Lam-Ra. (This is) a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected, and then explained in detail from One (Allah) Who is All-Wise Well-Acquainted (with all things). [11:1]

This [Qur'an] is a clear statement to [all] the people and a guidance and instruction for those conscious of Allah. [3:138]

Moreover, Allaah :swt: tells us, interpretation of the meaning:

It is He Who has sent down to you the Book (this Qur'an). In it are Verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book; and others not entirely clear... [3:7]

The entirely clear verses (muhkam) are those which are clear and concerning which there is no confusion; this applies to most of the verses of the Qur’an. These verses are the “foundations of the Book”. Other similar definitions given to them are: those verses whose meaning is understood; those which can only hold one valid meaning; those which can be understood by themselves; those which do not need an interpretation in order form them to be understood. As for the verses which are not entirely clear (mutashaabih) these are verses which may not be clear to some people, in exclusion to others. The scholars know them but the ignorant do not, and there are some which only Allaah knows.

Those who follow the truth refer the verses which are not entirely clear to the verses which are entirely clear, whereas those who follow deviation follow the verses which are not entirely clear, and they use the verses which are not entirely clear to contradict the verses which are entirely clear, for the purpose of creating confusion, distorting and misleading.

On the issue of Awliya, Allaah :swt: has mentioned the signs by which His close friends or awliya’ may be known. They are eemaan and taqwa. Allaah :swt: says (interpretation of the meaning):

Unquestionably, [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve
Those who believed and were fearing Allah

[10:62-63]

Whoever is a believer and is pious, is a close friend of Allaah :swt:, and whoever is not like that is not a close friend of Allaah :swt:. If he has some faith and piety then he is a friend of Allaah to some extent. Anybody who is putting themselves before Allaah :swt: or the Prophet :saws: is clearly not a close friend of Allaah :swt:.

Lastly, some forms of durood do contain shirk, as they involve seeking the help of the Prophet :saws: and complaining about one’s situation to him. This implies that the Prophet :saws: can hear the call of those who call upon him in any place, and that he helps those who seek his help, and that he can relieve their distress. The Prophet :saws: was not able to do this when he was alive, so how about after his death? He does not know the unseen, and he does not possess the power to cause harm or bring benefits to himself or to others. Rather people should not call on anyone except Allaah :swt:; they should not seek the help of anyone except Him; they should not place their hopes in anyone except Him; they should not put their trust in anyone except Him. Allaah :swt: alone is the One in Whose hand is sovereignty and goodness, and He is Able to do all things. That is greater reason to use the versions of durood narrated in the Sunnah.

And Allaah :swt: knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!