/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help please

lindsey81
05-09-2013, 11:52 AM
i met my morocan boyfriend a year ago i didnt think i could get pregnant after an operation i had some years ago but 3 months in i fell pregnant im very sad and embarrassed to say i let him force me into a chemical abortion which i have regretted ever since and hate myself for being so weak as i dont agree with abortions at all it has made me so depressed well i have taken the pill everyday since never missed a day but i have just found out im pregnant again and im scared to tell him because of how he acted in the first place i dont want to lie to him but i cannot go through that again either im so worried dont no what to do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Hello ,

Welcome here.

pl. start a thread in general section . This section is for intro only. Thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!