/* */

PDA

View Full Version : confused

lindsey81
05-09-2013, 04:38 PM
hi.. i know ive been stupid and well would just like to here other peoples opinions .i was told after an operation i couldnt have children so when i got with my boyfriend who is Moroccan i was shocked when i got pregnant i was weak and let him bully me into a chemical abortion which i have regretted ever since and hate myself for being so weak anyway i have took the pill every single day since but a year on i have fallen pregnant again im scared to tell him as i know how he is going to react but i feel bad for lying to him as im just not the kind of person that can lie to someone i care about but i cannot go through what he put me through last time imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Hi to you my sister in humanity

What if you leave that man who puts you to make abortion (if he is muslim he should know that abortion is sin in islam) and let your child to born. I don´t know in where you live but if you can´t keep your child, you may give it to some other family by adoption.

Berries'forest
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Hi and Welcome to IB :).

I don't mean to be blunt but it seems that you are in an abusive relationship. It seems that your bf is using you for his benefits and knows you're weaknesses and that you give into his demands this is why he is manipulating you. If you want to keep the child then you shouldn't tell him. But in the end the child must know whom his/her father is. I think you should open up the subject of marriage to him and if he doesn't seem interest then you're probably better off without him and know that your bf doesn't represent Islam so don't let your negative experience with him tarnish the image you have about Islam. I'm sorry if this wasn't helpful but I hope you find what's best for you.

lindsey81
05-09-2013, 06:33 PM
thankyou i have spoken to him and he was actually very happy and he himself bought up marriage and said we need to have good talk about everything thankyou:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
05-09-2013, 06:55 PM
^ Thats great to hear!

All the best to you.

Please feel free to chat to us if you have anything on your mind.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!