/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace be with you :)

dimaxx90
05-10-2013, 03:25 AM
[BANANA] My name is Dimarie or Dima :statisfie I am 22 years old of Colombian decent. I recently converted/reverted to Islam in January Alhamdulillah. It is such a blessing from Allah SWT to be apart of the Muslim Ummah! I'm just looking for a way to interact with my sisters & brothers, since I am the only Muslim in my family it has been a bit emotional & challenging for me:exhausted, but I am looking forward to learning & growing more InshAllah [/BANANA]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-10-2013, 03:26 AM
:sl:

Sis , Welcome here :)

Welcome to Islam .

u may share ur story in stories of Muslim converts thread.

greenhill
05-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Salaam,

Yes, please do share. Look forward to reading it should decide to post. :D

Welcome aboard

Muhammad
05-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam Dima,

All praises are for Allaah the Most High who guided you to the real happiness in this life and the hereafter.

Welcome to the forum and please let us know if we can help with anything. I hope you will find it beneficial, God-willing.

We have a New Muslims section which you might find interesting to browse:
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-muslims/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
05-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and welcome to islam. Nice to get you here. :statisfie

muslimah bird
05-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the forum sister dimarie ,Praise be to Allah who has guided you on the right path to islam :) :) hope you have a beneficial and fruitful stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!