/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Q about Hajj

*charisma*
05-11-2013, 02:36 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I plan to perform hajj this year, and I was searching online on how to prepare for it, and I came across a point that said "you should be clear of debts and financial obligations"

sooo...I have some medical bills that I have not paid for, would that include it? Or is it just debts that you own to people personally?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
05-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Salaam,

Great that you are planning to go! Alhamdulillah.

I am sure there will be diverse points of views here. My question will be - are there many people without some form of debt still to settle? Car loans, house loans or like your example of medical bills.

My view is that you are not 'using' funds that is meant for paying off what you have committed to paying others, for example, 'sorry I cannot pay you the outstanding amount because I am going to perform the Hajj' kind of thing. If your 'scheduled payments are on track, why not? Then again, that is what I believe.

Peace

Muslim Woman
05-11-2013, 04:48 PM
:wa:

U may send ur question to a mufti . Here is one address.

Darul Ihsan Islamic Services Centre
Email: fatwa@darulihsan.com
3rd Floor, Gem Towers
98 Overport Drive, Durban, South Africa
P.O Box 76474, Marble Ray, Durban, 4035
Tel: 08611 IHSAN (44726) - Fax: 031 207 3749

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!