/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Relationship problem.... Please help

Amerkapani
05-11-2013, 07:51 AM
So i met this non-muslim woman, apparantly i met her four years ago and somehow met her again, the problem is i fell inlove with her... For many reason, she isnt wealthy and is always happy sometimes makes me think i take everything for granted, she is loving amd caring and the best part is she went to the masjid a couple times to feel the atmosphere... Yes im only 18 and she is as well but I want to marry her... Over time of course, The problem is she is basically my girls freind i know Im not supposed to have this relationship with her, but I love her so much and I tried leaving but can't... And she understands, and said she would wait for me... I know she is not muslim but if she goes to the mosque just to feel the atmosphere and tried on a hijab I really think she can ppssibly be my wife.... I love her too much to leave but at the same time i do duaa to god to forgive me... I just don't know what to do... Any advice?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-11-2013, 01:25 PM
you need
to either have her become muslim and marry her or leave her.

you cant please Allaah whilst you are in this type of relationship

i hope you are guided towards the right choice inshallah

Perseveranze
05-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Well, you can't force her to be Muslim, and most certainly she can't "become Muslim just to marry you" (ie. fake conversion).

Best thing to do is leave her with some Dawah material, so she can learn about Islam and pray Allah guides her. Most important thing of course, is that you end the relationship/contact now, as it is very sinful.

If she's a Christian or a Jew, then you might still be able to marry her. In such a case, it's best to talk to an Imam.

Amerkapani
05-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Salam! She is christian, and leaving her is a huge problem with me i love her so much to do so probably from the shytan she knows i cant to any intimate things, and she respects it... People say i need money, a house before i can even think of marrying someone but im thinking about engaging her, and then marrying her after uni as im in my first year. Im honestly trying to go to the right path, she been through so much with me and inshallah allah guides me and helps me from doing more sins.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!