/* */

PDA

View Full Version : See bill maher get owned :)

جوري
05-12-2013, 04:42 AM
See bill maher get owned :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sir Fluffy
05-12-2013, 05:07 AM
This is very bizarre Despite the hype this is the first time I have learned an ambassador was killed during this event. The Benghazi ordeal is something I cannot get any information on. Bill Maher seems as clueless as me and everyone else I have known in regards to this event as it seems more secretive than the Roswell landing.
I would not be surprise al-Nūd about Bill Maher and his blunders considering he will always take the route of the blazing idiot. To him Islam is the root of all evils and all other religions are the root of lesser evils. He is naturally bias and he serves better as an 'uncomedic comedian'. His treatment of the Islamic nations in the Arab region and even Persian for that matter are stereotypical and borderline racist which leads to his inevitable downfall. This is truly one of the greater videos about America's unethical involvement in the Arabian Peninsula and the influence in these so called "dictatorial theocracies". All of in which the US kept in power and influence other people who are now labeled as "terrorist". Individuals such as Osama were primarily influenced because of this. Supporting rebel fighters for political or material gain and then ditching them like dirt only to leave men who have no right to be in power left.

Iceee
05-12-2013, 05:32 AM
"THANK YOU Glenn Greenwald for saying to Bill Maher what I've been wanting to say for months in rebuking his ignorant, anti-intellectual, anti-Muslim nonsense." I'll get my mom to make you some chicken biryani :)

جوري
05-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Brilliant post fluffy :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-12-2013, 03:33 PM
btw I wanted to comment he's not a 'borderline' raicst he's in fact full fledged ... he embodies all the traits I abhor and I am surprised to find some Muslims intrigued by him, find him comical or amusing. He's about as amusing as a fly in a $75 bowl of soup!

Ahmad H
05-12-2013, 03:44 PM
You're right. He does get owned. He was just making excuses in the end.

جوري
05-12-2013, 03:46 PM
I always wanna sock it to that moron- but I guess he has his show to b king of his castle unchallenged!

Sir Fluffy
05-12-2013, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by العنود
I always wanna sock it to that moron- but I guess he has his show to b king of his castle unchallenged!
I hope you know that Real Time with Bill Maher is on HBO, a premium service so one must pay for it. He is so awful he cannot be let on normal airwaves and has been shunned to HBO. When a person is only capable of getting a television program on a premium network that is a sure sign they are not doing that great.

format_quote Originally Posted by العنود
btw I wanted to comment he's not a 'borderline' raicst he's in fact full fledged ... he embodies all the traits I abhor and I am surprised to find some Muslims intrigued by him, find him comical or amusing. He's about as amusing as a fly in a $75 bowl of soup!
I believe you are wrong on this. Bill Maher is funny. He is one of the funniest people alive today because he is a walking, talking and breathing joke. He is not funny when he tries to be funny, he is funny when he tries to be serious. :D

سيف الله
05-24-2013, 02:48 PM
Salaam

Hah, thats funny.

Its quite interesting, theres recently been a trend of articles from the secular humanists who are distancing and dissociating themselves from the 'new atheism'.

Hardly surprising really, associating with such a demented group of people is rather damaging to their 'cause'.

Thanks for sharing.

GuestFellow
05-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Why do people clap for him? He's so annoying. I don't even pay attention to him anymore. He might as well repeat this:

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2013, 05:00 PM
i guess they didnt choose the panel carefully enough.

if media was taken away nothing could make islam look bad tbh. i hate media

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!