/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can i work for this site? Urgent Reply

peaceandlove
05-13-2013, 07:26 AM
I am a website developer, one of my client need me to redesing the website

http://grapepedia.com/

The website does not sell wine , but some how realted to it. can you please let me know will this will be halal for me to redesing the site?

Urgent reply is appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-13-2013, 10:13 AM
:sl:

just saw that ad there :
To advertise your wines on Grapepedia please contact us

if they don't sell it , they are helping in this matter . So , better not to work for it .

And Allah Knows Best.

Hulk
05-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Salaam brother it looks like it is very closely related to wine, even stated in it's vision and mission statement. I think if you pass it up you will find a better offer that is halal in the future inshaaAllah..

Woodrow
05-13-2013, 11:55 PM
:sl:

My Brother, the fact you are asking indicates you are uncomfortable with accepting this assignment. Sometimes we our-self are the best source for determining what we should do. Do not rely on any web-site, including this one, to give indisputable advice. Use this as simply the opinion of Brothers and Sisters similar to you. For an absolute ruling seek the advice of a known scholar. Otherwise choose to follow what will cause the least damage.

If it is haram for you to accept this assignment, your feeling to not accept it will prevent you from doing wrong. If it is halal for you to take this assignment, your not taking it will not cause you any harm.

Seek advice from the best sources you can find

Take the option that will result in the least damage, if the advice is in error.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!