/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lord Nazir Ahmed resigns from Labour Party

جوري
05-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Lord Nazir Ahmed resigns from Labour Party

Posted on 11 hours ago
news imagephp?id12480&ampgallery1 -

LONDON (AP) - A member of Britain s House of Lords quit the Labour Party on Monday, two days before he was due to face a hearing over allegations he made anti-Semitic remarks in a television interview.
Nazir Ahmed was suspended from the Labour Party in March following a report that he blamed a Jewish conspiracy for his 2009 prison sentence for dangerous driving.
Ahmed had insisted he did not recall making the alleged comments to an Urdu-language broadcaster in Pakistan, but was due to appear before Labour s National Executive Committee on Wednesday about the accusations.
His lawyer Stephen Smith said he did not think Ahmed would have received a fair trial from the Labour panel, and the party confirmed Monday that Ahmed had resigned. He remains a member of the House of Lords.
The alleged remarks came to light when the Times of London said it had obtained footage of an Urdu-language TV interview where Ahmed blamed his 12-week prison sentence on pressure put on courts by Jewish-owned media organization.
The controversy came a year after Ahmed was suspended from the Labour Party amid reports he offered a bounty for the capture of President Barack Obama comments he denied.

http://www.thefrontierpost.com/article/12480/

control the media and you control the world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-14-2013, 06:35 PM
wow it is getting so you can't even speak your mind unless of course it is against Islam & Muslims for that you get an award.

Jedi_Mindset
05-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Not only that, but you will even get a nobel peace prize!

Nobel peace prize is a joke. It makes my stomach turn when i look at these 2 tyrants. Oh how i wish they would be dead. Am i anti-semite now?

Sir Fluffy
05-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Well the issue here is that if a Muslim makes one remark that seems just slightly aggressive to jews it implies he is radical since in the west we portray Muslims as utter anti-Semitists. This is where the line is drawn as most countries in Europe turn a blind eye to the atrocities jew create against Palestinians and Arabs. I have no idea why nobody is willing to acknowledge this issue and it is brushed under the wrong and Jews are given a sparkling reputations as "saviors of their homeland". Hypocrisy is just plain funny.

Also I really want a Presidential medal....must....not.....rant against....Muslims....must..not ...rant....:grumbling.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-14-2013, 07:57 PM
20% of Muslims are Semites whereas less than 5% of Jews are.. so I am not sure where they get off using that term and getting away with it so even if someone sneezes in the direction of a Zionist he's deemed an anti-semite!

Sir Fluffy
05-14-2013, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by العنود
20% of Muslims are Semites whereas less than 5% of Jews are.. so I am not sure where they get off using that term and getting away with it so even if someone sneezes in the direction of a Zionist he's deemed an anti-semite!
You have spotted the irony of political correctness.
Homophobia... is an irrational fear of gay people. Muslims, Christians and Jews declare that it is unnatural and oppose gay marriage and look gay people right in the face often.....Can you please explain to me the fear or am I missing something.

Semite is a very broad category but it is used to specify Jews despite its implications. All forms of political correctness are actually form of social-incorrectness. The words themselves are used to fulfill an ideology.

KAding
05-14-2013, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffy
You have spotted the irony of political correctness.
Homophobia... is an irrational fear of gay people. Muslims, Christians and Jews declare that it is unnatural and oppose gay marriage and look gay people right in the face often.....
A very good point. There is a clear political judgement call ingrained in terms such as homophobia already. It is inevitable that a term that refers to an ideological concern as a psychological disorder loses its neutrality. The same is true for a term like 'islamophobia' of course.

Can you please explain to me the fear or am I missing something.
Well, plenty of people who oppose gay marriage or homosexuality fear moral decline, decadence and the destruction of the 'family' and 'family values'. So I think there is plenty of fear (fear-mongering if you will) in the 'homophobe' movement. The same is true among 'islamophobes' of course, where (radical) Islam is often portrayed as an existential threat. So there is fear, but one can not a priori assume it is 'irrational' or the result of some kind of psychological disorder. These fears are based on fundamental beliefs and ideology, not some kind of disease of the mind.

جوري
05-14-2013, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
people who oppose gay marriage or homosexuality fear moral decline, decadence and the destruction of the 'family' and 'family values'.
We've no such fears psychological or otherwise the catch all term is poorly situated and poorly contrasted to religion 'radical' or otherwise!

best,

Sir Fluffy
05-14-2013, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
A very good point. There is a clear political judgement call ingrained in terms such as homophobia already. It is inevitable that a term that refers to an ideological concern as a psychological disorder loses its neutrality. The same is true for a term like 'islamophobia' of course.

Well, plenty of people who oppose gay marriage or homosexuality fear moral decline, decadence and the destruction of the 'family' and 'family values'. So I think there is plenty of fear (fear-mongering if you will) in the 'homophobe' movement. The same is true among 'islamophobes' of course, where (radical) Islam is often portrayed as an existential threat. So there is fear, but one can not a priori assume it is 'irrational' or the result of some kind of psychological disorder. These fears are based on fundamental beliefs and ideology, not some kind of disease of the mind.
The irony to Islamophobia is that it is actually a rational fear...I will explain so do not get upset.

Islam at one point was displayed as violent and cruel by Western news media but when liberal social ideology sunk in they tried correcting this with tons of media portraying Islam as nice.. The irony of this is that it is the same sources and people who made it look negative. Years later they begin calling the people who viewed the older media as "Islamophobes" when it was the news media's fault for making them fear Islam.
First the media tell people Islam is bad then they say it is good and criticizes people for acknowledging their older negative statements. So the very same sources declaring the liberal views about Islam, were at one point the very same condemning it.
The word islamophobe and the fear of Islam is actually caused by the Islamophobes themselves who just changed their views to acquire more money by liberalizing their image and feed. So much hypocrisy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!