/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jannah is only for the..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-14-2013, 10:11 PM
:salam:

I hope that all are in best of health and emaan, in shaa'Allaah taa'la, may this be of great benefit to each and everyone who watches this...

I ask all those who see this thread to please keep me in their precious du'aas as well as the rest of the ummah

.. Jannah is only for the pure ..

:wasalam:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sir Fluffy
05-15-2013, 12:10 AM
THis is beautiful. This is one of the main reasons I wish to be a Muslim but I also do not wish to tell a person they will be in the hellfire for not being one. I Know many cannot appreciate an inspiring faith yet alone god.

bangaliteen
06-03-2013, 02:31 AM
WOW I didn't know that b4 , its an eye opener
thanx for sharing :statisfie

UmmuShaheed
06-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
angelix
12-17-2013, 10:24 AM
nice, thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!