/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant before marriage.

littlestarface
05-15-2013, 12:37 AM
Think this is the right place to post this. Please do not judge me. I know I've done wrong and I regret it.

Just need someone to listen to me and if you could give me advice it would be much appreciated.

I'm 21 years old. I met this guy and have known him for a bit and we went out a few times. He's in the army and he's not a Muslim and he's been completely honest with me. I did stay over at his base.

I think I might be pregnant and I do not want to keep it. I know abortion is against my religion, and so is pre-marital sex, and I regret it a lot.
He's made it clear he wants to keep it if I am. He's 4 years older than me and says he feels ready for a child.

I can't have a child right now. I am a Muslim and he isn't and I know I've done wrong and I feel scared and regret it deeply.

Please just help me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-15-2013, 01:04 AM
:sl:

what can I say sis ? Talk to a Mufti about aborting the illegal child . After studying Islam , if he accepts Islam , then u can marry him .

Offer ur sincere repentance to Allah and in future stay away from major sins like these . May Allah forgives u .

crimsontide06
05-15-2013, 01:29 AM
I am sorry about your situation but(I will admit this is my biased opinion) please do not have an abortion. A baby is the most wonderful joy in the world, do not kill an innocent life :/

Ask the guy to learn about Islam, he doesn't have to convert but he should know what Islam is, also try and raise your child, Muslim.

Muslim Woman
05-15-2013, 07:36 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
he doesn't have to convert but he should know what Islam .

if they want to marry , then he MUST accept Islam . Otherwise marriage will not be valid for the sister .

And Allah Knows Best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
05-15-2013, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
if they want to marry , then he MUST accept Islam . Otherwise marriage will not be valid for the sister .

And Allah Knows Best.
I know this, I just did not want to put pressure on her, I assumed that if he did learn about Islam he would convert on his own, over time...depending on how open minded he is.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!