/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Finding My Answers

Shaikira
05-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Assalamualaikum my dear brothers and sisters,

I am pleased to have registered with this forum as I have found the threads and topics discussed close to my heart. I am not a staunch Muslim but I wish that with Allah's permission and your help, I would like to find the answers that I need to improve our quality of life.

I believe we all have a purpose and were given a purpose to fulfill.

I may not be actively posting but I do read alot for information. I would like to give a thumbs up to all contributors and authors for their contributions to all this forums to help people like me and share with the world global changes and perceptions of our religion and occasionally other religions too.

Thanks and best regards,
Shaikira

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister. It is nice if you find this forum informative and useful to yourself.

Muslim Woman
05-16-2013, 04:02 AM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here. :statisfie

greenhill
05-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Enjoy browsing! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!