/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Washington's infidel cannibals hate Islamists

Abz2000
05-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Even by the standards of a particularly murderous war, a fighter eating the freshly cut out lungs of a dead enemy soldier reached a new depth of savagery; the images on the Internet were, to the outside world, gruesome evidence of a depraved and barbaric conflict.
Yet Abu Sakkar, the man who has introduced cannibalism into the Syrian civil war, was, until quite recently, seen as someone in the mainstream of the revolutionaries trying to overthrow Basher al-Assad; something of a hero even for his part in the defence of Baba Amr when the district in Homs came under onslaught from regime forces.
Indeed his khatiba, or brigade, Omar Al-Farouq, had won praise for taking a stand against the Islamist extremists in rebel ranks who are becoming more of a worry to Western governments than the Damascus regime. They had arrested and executed a commander, Mohammed al-Absi, leader of a group of foreign jihadists, who was suspected over the kidnapping of a British photographer and was affiliated Jabhat al-Nusra, an organization since prescribed as a terrorist organization by the Obama administration.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-8617828.html

These are the types they prefer as long as they do their bidding without any remnant of principle or honour.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
05-16-2013, 07:20 PM
Bump................
Looks like civilized America and its allies are facilitating this kind of satanic sickness.

Jedi_Mindset
05-16-2013, 07:38 PM
Thats why i think this revolution is gone. The damage is already being done and the risk of a world war is nearer now since the russians have clear drawn a line in the sand with syria. Putin has already warned netanyahu twice to get his hands off syria, although israel prefers a stable Assad on its northern border israel but they also want want syria to be end up like yugoslavia.

Now the russians have warships near the coast of syria(at cyprus), anyone who thinks this isnt defending russia's interest in syria and cyprus is blind.

my only hope is for the good guys in syria (the ones fighting for islam and shariah)

Independent
05-16-2013, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Looks like civilized America and its allies are facilitating this kind of satanic sickness.
Even by your standards, you really are going to extraordinary lengths to try and pin this one on America. (Especially the ridiculous headline for this thread.)

The rest of the article - which you don't quote - does at least try to understand what changed this man. Regrettably, most wars and especially civil wars in time brutalise everyone who takes part:

"Khalid al-Hamad (Abu Sakkar is his nom de guerre) was not always a bloodthirsty man of violence. People in Baba Amr remember him taking part in marches in the very early days of protests which declaimed sectarianism among the opposition and urged the need for an united front to achieve the reforms being denied by the regime.

The question remains what turned al-Hammad into Abu Sakkar, the man who proudly appears in a video mutilating a corpse, shouting “I swear to God we will eat your hearts and your livers, you soldiers of Bashar the dog ….” and then sink his teeth into a body part in his hand? What made someone who had once cautioned against blaming the Alawites - the minority community from which the ruling elite are drawn - for the regime's actions into their virulent hater? His address to camera ends “We will eat your heart and livers! Oh my heroes of Baba Amr, you slaughter the Alawites and take their hearts out to eat them!”

In his public pronouncements since the video appeared Abu Sakkar, while correcting early reports that he ate a piece of heart, pointing out it was lungs, also claimed that the dead soldier's cellphone contained a film clip “ of a woman and her two daughters fully naked and he was humiliating them and sticking a stick here and there…. You are not seeing what we are seeing and you are not living what we are living. Where are my brothers, my friends, the girls of my neighbourhood who were raped? May God bless them all.”

Haitham Mohammed Nassr, a former al-Farouq fighter, who is currently in Turkey, acknowledged that the video footage was extremely damaging to the cause of the opposition, but insisted it should be put in the context of the crimes being committed by the Shabiha, the Alawite pro-regime militia.

There have been reports that members of Abu Sakkar's own family were raped by regime forces. “I do not know any family who has not suffered. We do not want to add to the dishonor of our women by publicizing this. He (Abu Sakkar) should not have done what he did, doing that was haram (wrong in religion) and unwise. But it was a message to the Shabiha. They film young men and women being tortured to try and frighten the people and this was meant as a warning to them.”

There is little doubt that brutality with which the regime responded to peaceful protests in Baba Amr and elsewhere in Syria was the catalyst for the armed uprising which followed. But surely that does not explain such levels of viciousness from both sides? “Everyone has been changed by this war; when you are there, when all you are seeing are fires, bombs, bodies it is very difficult to remain normal” said Mr Nassr. “We all want Basher to go, the longer this goes on the more violent people become, it will be difficult to have a normal society after all this, whatever happens.”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
05-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Awwww, a shame we don't see such empathy from you when Muslims strike back and behead innocent Americans who illegally invaded their country and raped and killed millions.

Also a shame you seem to be oblivious to the fact that the u.s governing establishment purposefully, knowingly supports similar criminals in Afghanistan, Iraq, libya, morocco, Egypt, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Cambodia, Guatemala, need I go on?

Just research the crimes of abdur Rashid dostum. And check out the video "convoy of death" if youre so passionate about protecting the benevolent us and it's allies,
---

Abdul Rashid Dostum, an ethnic-Uzbek warlord who helped in the triumphant ousting of the Taliban in 2001, when, backed by U.S. special forces, he led hundreds of men on horseback to liberate the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif. Dostum's militia is accused of that war's worst human-rights atrocity, in which hundreds of his captives suffocated to death after having been locked inside shipping containers. He denies the charges.
Samimi is not concerned about Dostum's wartime activities--few if any of Afghanistan's leaders can boast clean hands after three decades of war. The problem, she says, is that the warlords and their militia commanders continue to commit crimes with impunity, protected by their alliances with foreign nations and comfortable positions within the Afghan government.

Though they have largely relinquished their tanks and heavy artillery, several warlords have been able to maintain their core militias in the form of private security companies, political parties or loose business networks. Many derive their income from lucrative cross-border smuggling routes. Allegations of land grabs, rape, murder and kidnapping are common. Human Rights Watch and Afghan human-rights organizations like Samimi's have documented extortion rackets operated by former warlords and militia-run prisons where captives are held for ransom. Afghan journalists covering these crimes have been harassed by police or thrown in jail. In 2007, Samimi received a phone call from Dostum threatening to have her raped "by 100 men" if she continued investigating a rape case in which he was implicated. Dostum denies ever making such a threat, telling TIME that the rape allegation is "propaganda." And yet a witness to the phone call, military prosecutor General Habibullah Qasemi, was dismissed from his government post soon afterward, despite carrying a sheaf of glowing recommendation letters penned by U.S. military supervisors. The perception that warlords, protected by their influence and threats of violence, are not held accountable for their crimes has rocked Afghan society and fueled public discontent with the U.S.-backed Afghan government.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...879167,00.html

I didn't go into the details of the rape of the two year old girl because Its sickening.

He is General Abdul Rashid Dostum, Afghanistan’s most powerful warlord, America's essential ally during the invasion of afghanistan with its subsequent replanting of opium poppieshead of the Uzbek tribe, unofficial ruler of the north, and, as the government’s chief of staff, commander of an army of over 25,000 men.

Independent
05-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Awwww, a shame we don't see such empathy from you when Muslims strike back and behead innocent Americans
I'm not empathising with him, what he did was disgusting, but the truth is he's not the first soldier to commit such crimes and he won't be the last. Muslims, Christians, Hindus - whatever, that's what people do in wars.

However, as far as this individual goes, he's a Muslim fighting other Muslims, and the US has precisely nothing to do with it. As the article you quoted from would tell you, if you bothered to read it to the end instead of derailing your own thread off to Afghanistan.

deleted comment
This is too nasty to ignore so I've reported it.

Abz2000
05-16-2013, 08:46 PM
My thread is highlighting the deceptions of America and its allies ........
And it seems that evidence tearing apart your fancy illusion that america has nothing to do with these criminals gets you depressed.

And to pretend you didn't empathise is a farcical move, considering your hurried response had no condemnation but full empathy - google the term Empathy or purchase/borrow a dictionary....

Here's more proof of their obvious knowledge of and support for these animals:

The infamous Dasht-e-Leili massacre is back in the news in the wake of new evidence published in a New York Times report last Friday that shows the Bush administration blocked at least three federal investigations into the alleged war crimes. The article by journalist James Risen notes that "American officials had been reluctant to pursue an investigation because the warlord, General Abdul Rashid Dostum, was on the payroll of the CIA and his militia worked closely with United States Special Forces in 2001." Dostum served as a defense official in the Karzai government. Last year he was suspended for threatening a rival at gunpoint and lived in Turkey in exile. But ahead of the August 20th elections, Karzai has invited him back to the country and reinstated him as military chief of staff.

And here's part of the transcript of a video available on yt:

This is a warning from General Dostum back in late 2001, when he was the US-backed commander of Northern Alliance forces and traveling around the country to get remaining Taliban to surrender. This excerpt is from the award-winning documentary from Jamie Doran’s Afghan Massacre: Convoy of Death, that had its US premiere on Democracy Now! six years ago.
GEN. ABDUL RASHID DOSTUM: [translated] If you upset me, I’m telling you, no one except God up there and me down here will care about you. You will lose your honor. This is very serious.

AMY GOODMAN: General Dostum.
GEN. ABDUL RASHID DOSTUM: [translated] Your village might be looted. Your family will be in danger. They’ll be killed, they’ll be raped. There will be no safety for them. I’m telling you straight, you must be honest with me. I’m being honest with you here.

Jedi_Mindset
05-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Talking about US-backed massacres:

Three mass graves with 1,000 corpses found in Iraq

Iraqi officials have found three mass graves containing the bodies of about 1,000 people thought to have been executed by US soldiers during their occupation of the country.

The graves were uncovered in Iraq's western province of al-Anbar. The remains are believed to be from victims killed by US forces during 2004 and 2005 in the city of Fallujah, located roughly 69 kilometers (43 miles) west of Baghdad.

“Security forces and rights groups found the three mass graves in Saqlawiyah and Ameriyah of Fallujah near a cemetery north of the city. They contain the remains of about a thousand people,” Deputy Chairman of Anbar's provincial council, Sadoun Obaid al-Shaalan, said on Wednesday.
He also called on the Iraqi government to order DNA tests on the remains to ascertain the identity of the victims, especially since there are hundreds of families in Anbar - particularly Fallujah - who are trying to discover the fate of their lost children.

The first battle of Fallujah was an unsuccessful attempt by the US military to capture the city in April 2004.

Fighting broke out after four US mercenaries from Blackwater Company were killed, dismembered and hanged from a bridge over the Euphrates River.

On May 1, 2004, the US troops withdrew from Fallujah as Lieutenant General James Conway announced that he had unilaterally decided to turn over operations to the Fallujah Brigade -- which composed of local militiamen under the command of former Ba'ath Party General Muhammed Latif.

Iraq accounts of the first battle of Fallujah put the number of injured or dead at more than 400.

The second battle of Fallujah was a joint American and British offensive in November and December 2004. The Iraqi narrative of the second battle puts the total number of dead and wounded at more than 5,000.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05...vered-in-iraq/

Jedi_Mindset
05-17-2013, 10:09 AM
'Fighting broke out after four US mercenaries from Blackwater Company were killed, dismembered and hanged from a bridge over the Euphrates River. '

GRAPHIC 18+

Zafran
05-17-2013, 02:44 PM
salaam

If you watch the video you can hear people saying Allah akber whilst hes eating the guys lung???? - whats the world coming to.

peace

LauraS
05-17-2013, 04:19 PM
So a Muslim eats a Muslim and non-Muslims get the blame.

What a surprise.

I didn't think this thread was about "US-backed massacres" but an act of cannibalism?

Jedi_Mindset
05-18-2013, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS
So a Muslim eats a Muslim and non-Muslims get the blame.

What a surprise.

I didn't think this thread was about "US-backed massacres" but an act of cannibalism?
Ofcourse the guy who did it was a idiot, but guess who supports the group? Its the so-called 'friends of syria' right?

Syria is mess, May Allah(SWT) accept the martyrs, and may HE remove the calamity which has fallen upon syria soon. Ameen

US backed massacres have to do with it, look at the ones pumping arms into this conflict on a mission to destroy syria. Its not just Assad or FSA, its a proxy war between major powers. Balkanization of Syria is the only solution they will provide just wait and see and if not - malhama al kubrah.

Futuwwa
05-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Is cannibalism haram?

Abz2000
05-19-2013, 05:27 AM
Some things don't have to be mentioned......
Even God doesn't bother - he asks our conscience, and even tells you that a Muslim will NOT do such a thing.
any Muslim would be able to tell you it's not allowed just from the intelligence and judgement they get from practicing Islam.
Read chapter 49 verse 12

Rolls eyes

And anyone who says that guy is a Muslim is deceived by their own nafs.
Probably clouded judgement due to the rust on their hearts.
The question of Al Walaa Wal Baraa is usually the defining factor in times of war or peace in order to understand the difference between Muslims and Kafirs.

He is supporting the enemies of Allah against the awliya of Allah, another friend of America like dostum.
As they themselves admit, they have no qualms about allying with these animals as long as they can fight God.

AMY GOODMAN: Filmmaker Jamie Doran also interviewed then-Pentagon adviser Richard Perle about the administration’s decision to ally with a warlord like Dostum.
RICHARD PERLE: You have to balance out competing interests. Obviously, we would much rather be allied with Mother Teresa. That wasn’t possible in those circumstances. It does lead to a responsibility on our part for trying to help reshape Afghanistan along more humane and democratic lines. And I think that’s exactly what we should be doing.

Just because someone's parents named them Christopher or mosben doesn't mean he isn't an atheist.

Another thing I've noticed is how these enemies of islam chant Allahu akbar before the camera as they commit crimes against Islam.
I also have a libyan video of a cameraman whispering "Allahu Akbar" while his proxies are commiting crimes and forgetting, then they look towards the camera and go into a frenzy of Allahu Akbar. Also interesting is the fact that these videos usually first appear on CNN or other western networks.

Futuwwa
05-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Some things don't have to be mentioned......
Even God doesn't bother - he asks our conscience, and even tells you that a Muslim will NOT do such a thing.
any Muslim would be able to tell you it's not allowed just from the intelligence and judgement they get from practicing Islam.
Read chapter 49 verse 12

Rolls eyes
Okay, let's look at 49:12, then. Yusuf Ali:

[049:012] O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear God: For God is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

Nowhere does it say that eating the flesh of your dead brother is haram per se, it is merely assumed that it's something one would be disgusted by. Which would be true for most people.

So, how about it? Got any actual proof that cannibalism is haraam? Saying that it's something that should be self-evident to a Muslim doesn't make it so.

Pygoscelis
05-19-2013, 01:58 PM
So, is this entirely the fault of the USA? Are muslims mindless automotons with no moral responsibility for their actions? Are you willing to distinguish the muslims doing this from muslims in general but not whatever Americans may be backing this from Americans in general? That is how you are coming across.

Zafran
05-19-2013, 03:43 PM
Salaam

Ofcourse cannibalism is haram - you can't butcher humans in an halal way. Just like dogs and cats. I'm worried that Muslims have to ask such questions. No wonder the Muslim world is in a mess.

Blaming America and any outside power for the problems of the Muslims has become a pass time.

Peace.

Futuwwa
05-19-2013, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
Salaam

Ofcourse cannibalism is haram - you can't butcher humans in an halal way.
Thank you, brother, for making an actual argument. Unlike abz who thinks that just-so statements that something should be obvious to a Muslim constitute actual argument.

Abz2000
05-19-2013, 09:19 PM
I just didn't want to say yes despite knowing within that it is.
God expects us to know it's haram, why do you need me to hold your hand?
Didn't you know yourself?
And can't you google "presume vs assume" without having to ask on board?
Are you also going to ask me if it's haram to eat coaxial cable?

LauraS
05-20-2013, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
Blaming America and any outside power for the problems of the Muslims has become a pass time.
I think some people on this forum need to acknowledge that Muslims commit crimes too and not just look for someone to pass the buck to when they read something they don't like.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!