/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whats up with Ummah forum?

innocent
05-16-2013, 09:46 AM
Has anyone else had problems getting on to their site. I havent been able to access it all week ive tried from different computers but the same server error message comes up.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
05-16-2013, 11:29 AM
No, I have had no problems logging on...

Kas1m
07-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Asslamu Alaikum
Is ummah forum down or something?

greenhill
07-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Not where I am ...... accessible 24 hours a day..... only I cannot as I have to sleep sometimes... ;D one and a half hours to go before I can break fast on the first day... Hope all is going well for you, and everybody else.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kas1m
07-10-2013, 10:45 AM
is the link changed then because I can't access it. And yes all is well and 10 hours left till roza break lol

innocent
07-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Not working for me again

aflawedbeing
07-10-2013, 09:53 PM
What's wrong with this forum? :P

Sir Fluffy
07-10-2013, 10:12 PM
I have had issues with it for over 3 or 4 months. It is almost inaccessible now considering it it keeps dropping.

Iceee
07-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Salaam.

format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
Not working for me again
format_quote Originally Posted by Kas1m
is the link changed then because I can't access it. And yes all is well and 10 hours left till roza break lol
format_quote Originally Posted by aflawedbeing
What's wrong with this forum? :P
format_quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffy
I have had issues with it for over 3 or 4 months. It is almost inaccessible now considering it it keeps dropping.
Welcome to our forums. :welcome:

aflawedbeing
07-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Haha. Thank you Iceee.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!