/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to say I find it to be nonsense when I hear Non Muslims say Racism is dead i

truthseeker63
05-16-2013, 08:40 PM
As Salaam Alaikum I wanted to say I find it to be nonsense when I hear Non Muslims say Racism is dead in the West in the UK and in America when the fact is that
David Duke an Ex KKK Leader got over 65% of the White Vote the Majority of the White Vote in the State of Louisiana when he ran for Senate and Governor
in the Years 1990 and 1991 he was Elected to the House of Representatives in Louisiana in 1989. My point is how can we say Racism is dead in the United States and than call
Muslims Radical ? By the way I respect some of the things People like David Duke Pat Buchanan and Louis Farrakhan say as far as political stuff but I don't agree with their views on Religion I can admire and agree with Louis Farrakhan on American Foreign Policy. However I don't agree with Louis Farrakhan on how he wants to change the teachings of Islam what does everyone think ? By the way I could care less if a Person wants to have a Ethnic/Racial/National Identity as long as they respect felllow Human Beings as Human Beings.

Louisiana gubernatorial election, 1991

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Louisiana gubernatorial election of 1991 resulted in the election of Edwin Edwards to his fourth non-consecutive term as governor of Louisiana. The election received national and international attention due to the unexpectedly strong showing of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, who had ties to other white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisia...election,_1991

in the year in

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Racism was created and perpetuated by the west so how can they say it is ridiculous? Simple, they can say anything who is going to challenge them?

:w:

Tyrion
05-16-2013, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by العنود
Racism was created and perpetuated by the west so how can they say it is ridiculous?
Racism was not created in the west. Most nations/cultures have racism in them, and Arabs are not an exception. Was there not racism in the time of the Prophet as well?

جوري
05-16-2013, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

Racism was not created in the west. Most nations/cultures have racism in them, and Arabs are not an exception. Was there not racism in the time of the Prophet as well?
Islam abolished racism, changed attitutdes and made no one superior to another save through piety.. we're talking about folks who've segregated churches per one of them because 'God created man in his image and God wasn't the N word'
so frankly I have no idea what you're talking about.. What they have in our neck of the world is inferiority as the westerners imposed upon the world the lie that they concocted one of their superiority!

best,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tyrion
05-16-2013, 11:11 PM
so frankly I have no idea what you're talking about..
Well, you said this:

Racism was created and perpetuated by the west
Which is wrong, so I tried to tell you that racism has always existed. Sure, Islam took steps to stop it. Doesn't matter though, since that's not what you said. Racism existed, otherwise why would Islam need to take steps to get rid of it? It existed then, and it exists now, with or without the west.

جوري
05-16-2013, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

Well, you said this:

Which is wrong, so I tried to tell you that racism has always existed. Sure, Islam took steps to stop it. Doesn't matter though, since that's not what you said. Racism existed, otherwise why would Islam need to take steps to get rid of it? It existed then, and it exists now, with or without the west.
Indeed that is what I wrote since I am speaking of the current situation not centuries upon centuries ago. And indeed the west started and perpetuated these ideas.. I don't feel like taking out large almanacs to write of vile disgusting experiments, apartheid and heinous acts that occurred not only then but still to modern day. Open a history book- I feel bored just replying back to you!

best,

Camilla
05-17-2013, 05:43 AM
As a native Texan I can say that racism is still rampant (I'm not a participant).
I feel like, as the educated society that we claim to be, its completely ridiculous.
Besides, race is a social construct created to engender more hate and to make one 'type' of person superior to another.
But, it's also from all parties involved. Not just white, not just black, not just hispanic, etc.

ardianto
05-17-2013, 07:00 AM
Racism was created and perpetuated by the west
Racism is a universal vices which arise naturally. It could happen anywhere, to anyone.

جوري
05-17-2013, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Racism is a universal vices which arise naturally. It could happen anywhere, to anyone.
indeed- some have perfected the psychology of that game though- it isn't inherent in Islamic nature - it's in theirs though and still to modern day!
Ever saw a black Mormon?
Even in their early days they rather kill the aborigines than offer them religion because they believed them soulless!
I don't make this up those are the things history teaches took that in school in fact the history teacher seemed do proud of that and she'd always utter ' if you're not white you're black and let her eyes fall upon any individual who is pale but not a wasp!
This was one of the top ten schools in the nation I wonder in retrospect what the average school taught?

:w:

Independent
05-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Indeed that is what I wrote since I am speaking of the current situation not centuries upon centuries ago.
You are a little mixed up today. When you erroneously claim that 'racism was created by the west' this has to mean in the distant past, not recently - or else you are simply using the wrong word. Racism is recorded throughout history (and even in the Qur'an as Tyrion points out). So, this statement is factually wrong.

To say it has been 'perpetuated' by the west is also wrong, as racism exists and has existed all over the world entirely independently of the west. Once again this is the wrong word. It is true to say that racism continues in the west, as indeed it does elsewhere, including Muslim countries, despite the efforts of many people to eliminate it.

You are factually wrong in both claims.

جوري
05-17-2013, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent
You are a little mixed up today. When you erroneously claim that 'racism was created by the west' this has to mean in the distant past, not recently - or else you are simply using the wrong word. Racism is recorded throughout history (and even in the Qur'an as Tyrion points out). So, this statement is factually wrong.

To say it has been 'perpetuated' by the west is also wrong, as racism exists and has existed all over the world entirely independently of the west. Once again this is the wrong word. It is true to say that racism continues in the west, as indeed it does elsewhere, including Muslim countries, despite the efforts of many people to eliminate it.

You are factually wrong in both claims.
umm where's the part that 'tyrion' pointed out in 'even the Quran'? Or are you confused today? lol at least cross your T's and dot your I's before you accuse another of confusion so you're not always caught trying to save face!
I do understand your need to be here to spread the usual but it doesn't stick least of which when all we've is your harangue and personal opinion. Honesty is an expensive gift I guess one can't expect it from cheap people!

Best,

GodIsAll
05-17-2013, 03:12 PM
The "West" is responsible for everything. Communicable diseases, toe-stubbing, and horse flies.

جوري
05-17-2013, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
The "West" is responsible for everything. Communicable diseases, toe-stubbing, and horse flies.
That's a good start :)

best,

LauraS
05-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Being Muslim or non-Muslim isn't about racism. However if that's how we're talking about it I find it ironic that in a thread about racism the west is being blamed for all the racism in the world

Camilla
05-17-2013, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS
Being Muslim or non-Muslim isn't about racism. However if that's how we're talking about it I find it ironic that in a thread about racism the west is being blamed for all the racism in the world
Lol.
This just about sums up my thought proccess.

GodIsAll
05-17-2013, 05:20 PM
I vehemently renounce the allegations that my native nation is responsible for the preponderance of racism in the world.
I'll admit to the federal government's propagation of horse flies, though. Oh, and the phenomenon of Muslims tripping in the dark. That one is true! (Actually a Mossad/CIA joint effort). Darn... mosquitoes! Yes, yes. Confession: Americans are wholly at fault for all infected mosquito bites worldwide. You got us there.
Just check PressTV or youtube, that'll prove it.

جوري
05-17-2013, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
I vehemently renounce the allegations that my native nation is responsible for the preponderance of racism in the world
I believe they're predominately racist.. you just don't see this sort of thing elsewhere

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44613428/n...exas-dragging/

people kill for all sorts of reasons but to drag someone to death by tying them to the back of your car purely for their skin color..
Also wondering how you feel about such comments for instance:

Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than Westerners

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...rs-394898.html

I mean isn't this abuse of ones position to perpetuate racist ideology?
Darwin before them stating blacks are a specie between apes and fully evolved man (not in so many words but the gist of)
Come on- people should take credit for the crap they plant and perpetuate at least if in partial form. I didn't say ALL westerners are racist or ALL not westerners aren't.. it is rather obvious though to modern day who still holds on to the ideology of superiority and subjugates others because of said belief.

best,

GodIsAll
05-17-2013, 06:04 PM
I would say now, today, that most are not racist. I would admit, most, however, are prejudiced. I believe - have to believe - that we are all (worldwide) trying to be better.

To our non-American Muslim readers especially: If you met me, a 6-2, green eyed Yankee, would you have certain preconceived notions about me? That's prejudice. Please set it aside and get to know me. (And there are many on this form I would love to visit with one on one!) Let's talk and make our own conclusions, not what media machines or governments perpetrate. If you would refuse that option, that's racism.

I admit the human fault of prejudice. I make it a point to give anyone I work with (hundreds daily) of a different ethnicity a blank slate so I prove to myself (almost always) that people are all individuals and rarely mold into the stereotypes we so often see in the media. This is my own human fault, but I am aware of it and I am trying trying to be better. I think about how many beautiful friends and students I could have missed out on knowing.

And...I can't argue with your comment about racism in the world or as portrayed in western media. I have basically said the same above. Thank you for your anecdote stating this is not a total cultural phenomenon of western people; in fact, I see it improving all the time.

I saw some things growing up that would be tolerated not at all in today's culture. And that's a good thing, even if we still have too many horse flies! :)

Independent
05-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Darwin before them stating blacks are a specie between apes and fully evolved man (not in so many words but the gist of)
i don't think he did. Prove it.

جوري
05-17-2013, 06:44 PM
I am using my phone:

Darwin's belief that some races (such as blacks) were inferior to others became so widely accepted that, as Haller concluded: 'the subject of race inferiority was beyond critical reach in the late nineteenth century.45 Although Darwin opposed all forms of slavery, he did conclude that one of the strongest evidences for evolution was the existence of living 'primitive races' which he believed were evolutionarily between the 'civilized races of man' and the gorilla:

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time, the anthropomorphous apes. . . will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla. ... It has often been said ... that man can resist with impunity the greatest diversities of climate and other changes; but this is true only of the civilized races. Man in his wild condition seems to be in this respect almost as susceptible as his nearest allies, the anthropoid apes, which have never yet survived long, when removed from their native country.' 46

Stick into google and see all sorts of marvelous things- then pretty pls take a hiatus and come back better equipped undoubtedly from atheist apologetic sites just the same as your insta scholarship! see what other word play can render that factual and civilized!

Best,

جوري
05-17-2013, 06:51 PM
The above is from this book!
http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=hwsUXs6ksXUC

Independent
05-17-2013, 07:19 PM
Darwin's belief that some races (such as blacks) were inferior to others became so widely accepted
Many people used Darwin's ideas for their own ends. This is no more Darwin's fault than it is Wagner's that he became Hitler's favourite composer. But Darwin himself believed all mankind is one species, with differences that are overwhelmingly cultural in origin, not genetic:

'the most weighty of all the arguments against treating the races of man as distinct species, is that they graduate into each other....independently in many cases, as far as we can judge, of their having inter-crossed...and that it is hardly possible to discover clear distinctive characters between them.'

جوري
05-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Yes I've read the apologist manifesto just the same - doesn't change facts or attitudes since we've modern day scientists carrying on the same agenda and perpetuating racism as a scientific fact as I've demonstrated above from the DNA pioneer
So spare me just spare me- you're not conscious of something twenty minutes ago and then all of a sudden cone back a scholar on the intended psychology and agenda!

Best,

Independent
05-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Yes I've read the apologist manifesto just the sam
I quoted Darwin's own words, not an 'apologist manifesto'.

You're just plain wrong because you rely on your own prejudices and you can't be bothered to check any more.

جوري
05-17-2013, 07:31 PM
I quoted Darwin's own words, not an 'apologist manifesto'.

You're just plain wrong because you rely on your own prejudices and you can't be bothered to check any more.
rather you've select quoted!
the above that I've quoted it's also clear that Darwin despised slavery if I were selectively quoting as you I'd have left that portion out just the same!
Also I am far better read than you on Darwin for starters I didn't ask for proof then searched google to controvert it! Folks who are read usually know in advance not after!
One day perhaps you'll come to realize how transparent and see through you're!

Best,

Independent
05-17-2013, 07:44 PM
I am far better read than you on Darwin for starters
Unfortunately not much of it seems to have sunk in.

rather you've select quoted!
I quoted Darwin's explicit words which tell us that he thought mankind is a single species - all of us.

You quoted another passage from Darwin in which tells he believes that civilised man will prosper and continue at the expense of uncivilised man in his 'wild' condition.

Not a different race. A different culture.

جوري
05-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Unfortunately not much of it seems to have sunk in.
scatology has a way of floating rather than sinking in!

I quoted Darwin's explicit words which tell us that he thought mankind is a single species - all of us.

You quoted another passage from Darwin in which tells he believes that civilised man will prosper and continue at the expense of uncivilised man in his 'wild' condition.

Not a different race. A different culture.
Semantics.. you can believe that your 'single specie' has lesser 'uncivilized' members who due to their savagery will become extinct with time.. of course no one has problems believing that Darwin thought us a single specie, he already made the comparisons with us and animals as is- why is it so difficult to believe he'd include blacks on that evolutionary scale?

best,

Independent
05-17-2013, 08:04 PM
scatology has a way of floating rather than sinking in!
Another random unattractive remark which doesn't seem to have any relevance.

of course no one has problems believing that Darwin thought us a single specie, he already made the comparisons with us and animals as is- why is it so difficult to believe he'd include blacks on that evolutionary scale?
Good - we're making progress. Now you agree that, unlike some people of his day, Darwin thought all men were fundamentally the same in terms of evolution - although very different in terms of culture.

If you were as well read as you so tiresomely tell us, you would also know that man is conspicuous by his near-absence in Darwin's On The Origin of Species.

جوري
05-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Another random unattractive remark which doesn't seem to mean anything.
I suggest you look the words you don't know in the dictionary and take your remarks on syntax & grammar to the 'Education section'. I really couldn't give a fig as to which area you rate yourself of superior intellect!

Good - we're making progress. Now you agree that, unlike some people of his day, Darwin thought all men were fundamentally the same in terms of evolution - although very different in terms of culture.
I don't make progress with you. You're not even on the same stratosphere!

If you were as well read as you so tiresomely tell us, you would also know that man is conspicuous by his near-absence in Darwin's On The Origin of Species
Irrelevant to the topic in fact this entire post of yours as is the case with most of your posts is a complete waste of webspace!

It is a curious thing though that you didn't seem fazed at all by:

Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than Westerners

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...rs-394898.html
Everything is selective with you I guess or has a different meaning than what is patently obvious all together!

White Rose
05-17-2013, 08:47 PM
While you guys are at it, I would like to say that what Darwin has done whether he was aware of it or not is to set a ground for excuses that humans can use to justify their short comings.

Independent
05-17-2013, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by White Rose
While you guys are at it, I would like to say that what Darwin has done whether he was aware of it or not is to set a ground for excuses that humans can use to justify their short comings.
I agree - and so would Darwin. It's not his fault he's not around to answer back. And it's not his fault if other people altered his ideas to justify racism, when in fact his message was the opposite - we're all the same under the skin. On this issue, Darwin's on your side.

جوري
05-17-2013, 09:10 PM
I thought no one could speak for Darwin for he's dead! Today he's on her side?
What a curious person you're!

White Rose
05-17-2013, 10:19 PM
I agree - and so would Darwin. It's not his fault he's not around to answer back. And it's not his fault if other people altered his ideas to justify racism, when in fact his message was the opposite - we're all the same under the skin. On this issue, Darwin's on your side.
Thing is, how come you are so sure about his intentions?

Independent
05-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Thing is, how come you are so sure about his intentions?
Not so much his intentions, just what he wrote - as opposed to what people think he wrote.

His view was that modern man is essentially the same the world over from an evolutionary point of view and that the differences between people were relatively superficial (from a physical appearance point of view), or cultural (from a mental point of view). This approach has been built on and confirmed all the way down to the present day in the writings of guys like Jared Diamond who, inspired by Darwin, has done more than anyone I can think of to demonstrate the incredible intelligence and resourcefulness of so-called 'primitive' societies in Papua New Guinea and elsewhere. We are not one iota superior to those people in intellect.

Therefore, if you are anti racist, then you could find support for that view in Darwin. (Of course, if you don't accept evolution then that won't help you, but that's another matter.)

Other people took Darwin's work in another direction especially into eugenics, which had serious consequences, but Darwin is not those men.

White Rose
05-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Not so much his intentions, just what he wrote - as opposed to what people think he wrote.

His view was that modern man is essentially the same the world over from an evolutionary point of view and that the differences between people were relatively superficial (from a physical appearance point of view), or cultural (from a mental point of view). This approach has been built on and confirmed all the way down to the present day in the writings of guys like Jared Diamond who, inspired by Darwin, has done more than anyone I can think of to demonstrate the incredible intelligence and resourcefulness of so-called 'primitive' societies in Papua New Guinea and elsewhere. We are not one iota superior to those people in intellect.

Therefore, if you are anti racist, then you could find support for that view in Darwin. (Of course, if you don't accept evolution then that won't help you, but that's another matter.)

Other people took Darwin's work in another direction especially into eugenics, which had serious consequences, but Darwin is not those men.
But as you have read, I also have read that he wanted to rebel against the religion his family taught him. So I can't be sure of his thought process just as you are. On the other hand, if he was anti racist and believed in what you wrote, well good for him.

Independent
05-18-2013, 03:28 PM
But as you have read, I also have read that he wanted to rebel against the religion his family taught him.
Darwin lived a long life and his views changed during his life. He began as a conventional Christian, and ended it either agnostic or believing in a God, but only as First Mover. So it's possible to quote differing views from different stages of his life.

Darwin was very devoted to his wife who was a strong Christian. When he set out on his literal voyage of discovery on the Beagle he saw the wonders of nature as confirming the existence of a creative God. In time, his studies led him to a different conclusion. As a naturalist, he began to see the cruelties of nature as incompatible with his religion. Even tiny things in Nature shocked him. It was the fate of a breed of caterpillar, to serve as living food for its predator, that helped to tip the balance:

"I had no intention to write atheistically. But I own that I cannot see, as plainly as others do, & as I [should] wish to do, evidence of design & beneficence on all sides of us. There seems to me too much misery in the world. I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent & omnipotent God would have designedly created the Ichneumonidæ with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of caterpillars, or that a cat should play with mice.
"

Despite this, out of sensitivity for his wife's feelings, he recognised the implications of evolution for conventional Christianity and delayed publication of the Origin for the best part of two decades, until a rival drove him to commit to print. Even then, he was very reluctant to make any explicit connection with religion:

"...it appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments against Christianity & theism produce hardly any effect on the public; & freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of men’s minds, which follows from the advance of science. It has, therefore, been always my object to avoid writing on religion, & I have confined myself to science. I may, however, have been unduly biased by the pain which it would give some members of my family, if I aided in any way direct attacks on religion."

Darwin was a devoted family man, sensitive to offending religious sensibilities, and ultimately a reluctant sceptic. He is most unfairly characterised in some quarters today as some kind of devil in human form. I could only wish that more men today were as fine as Darwin.

Sometimes I wonder if Darwin's name gets confused with Dawkins, who writes today about evolution and who is indeed very outspoken against religion.

glo
05-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Thank you for sharing how Darwin's views changed during his life based on the experiences he had and discoveries he made.

Of course people change during their life times. We all do.

"...it appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments against Christianity & theism produce hardly any effect on the public; & freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of men’s minds, which follows from the advance of science. It has, therefore, been always my object to avoid writing on religion, & I have confined myself to science. I may, however, have been unduly biased by the pain which it would give some members of my family, if I aided in any way direct attacks on religion."
I love this quote. It speaks of a gentle and caring man, who is concerned with not causing pain and distress to those who believe.
Again, thanks for sharing. It's something I had not heard before.

Independent
05-18-2013, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I love this quote. It speaks of a gentle and caring man, who is concerned with not causing pain and distress to those who believe.
I agree. This was made in reply to another writer, an atheist, who wanted to dedicate his book to Darwin - but Darwin refused for the reasons given above.

glo
05-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Ever saw a black Mormon?
Funnily enough I just saw one on the mormon.org ad which keeps appearing at the top of the page. Ebele from Nigeria. Yesterday it was Shera Cheung from Hong Kong.

White Rose
05-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Darwin lived a long life and his views changed during his life. He began as a conventional Christian, and ended it either agnostic or believing in a God, but only as First Mover. So it's possible to quote differing views from different stages of his life.

Darwin was very devoted to his wife who was a strong Christian. When he set out on his literal voyage of discovery on the Beagle he saw the wonders of nature as confirming the existence of a creative God. In time, his studies led him to a different conclusion. As a naturalist, he began to see the cruelties of nature as incompatible with his religion. Even tiny things in Nature shocked him. It was the fate of a breed of caterpillar, to serve as living food for its predator, that helped to tip the balance:

"I had no intention to write atheistically. But I own that I cannot see, as plainly as others do, & as I [should] wish to do, evidence of design & beneficence on all sides of us. There seems to me too much misery in the world. I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent & omnipotent God would have designedly created the Ichneumonidæ with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of caterpillars, or that a cat should play with mice.
"

Despite this, out of sensitivity for his wife's feelings, he recognised the implications of evolution for conventional Christianity and delayed publication of the Origin for the best part of two decades, until a rival drove him to commit to print. Even then, he was very reluctant to make any explicit connection with religion:

Darwin was a devoted family man, sensitive to offending religious sensibilities, and ultimately a reluctant sceptic. He is most unfairly characterised in some quarters today as some kind of devil in human form. I could only wish that more men today were as fine as Darwin.

Sometimes I wonder if Darwin's name gets confused with Dawkins, who writes today about evolution and who is indeed very outspoken against religion.
Fair enough, people change but I really can't believe what you have presented. I like to see things from both perspective.I still see contradictions in what he himself wrote and I am glad you showed me this because I understand his psychology a little better now which ultimately led him to the theory of evolution. Its actually kind of funny coming from a person like him though I do admire his devotion towards his family.

Edit: Just remembered that I read that the reason why he delayed publishing his book was because he was afraid of the attacks he would receive, including physical.

Independent
05-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Just remembered that I read that the reason why he delayed publishing his book was because he was afraid of the attacks he would receive, including physical.
He was concerned about how the book would be received in all quarters, both public and private. But it was the feelings of his wife who mattered most to him - by far.

I understand his psychology a little better now which ultimately led him to the theory of evolutio
I called him a 'reluctant sceptic' and I really think that describes him well. He didn't set out to undermine God, he was a naturalist. When he began he in no way expected his studies to conflict with his faith. However, he wasn't stupid and he realised the implications of what he was about to publish.

For Darwin (like myself and many others) the theory of evolution was not incompatible with faith in God, although it he knew it was incompatible with certain creation accounts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!