/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jannah Firdous

Alex28
05-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Salaam. What do I have to do in this life to attain Jannah Firdous in the afterlife ? Please let me know and be as detailed as you can with evidence as well. I look forward to your thoughts. Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
05-17-2013, 03:44 AM
Attaining jannat-ul-Firdous is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an in verse 18:107:

18:107 As to those who believe and work righteous deeds, they have, for their entertainment, the Gardens of Paradise,

Just Firdous is mentioned in verse 23:11:

23:11 Who will inherit Paradise: they will dwell therein (for ever).

Now, it is in Surah 23 in which you will find the explanation of those who attain firdous:

23:1 The believers must (eventually) win through,-
23:2 Those who humble themselves in their prayers;
23:3 Who avoid vain talk;
23:4 Who are active in deeds of charity;
23:5 Who abstain from sex,
23:6 Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
23:7 But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors;-
23:8 Those who faithfully observe their trusts and their covenants;
23:9 And who (strictly) guard their prayers;-
23:10 These will be the heirs,
23:11 Who will inherit Paradise: they will dwell therein (for ever).

I don't think there is any more clear and better explanation than this on how to attain Jannat-ul-Firdous. Allah has explained it in His Book.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!