/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm a godfather

Darth Ultor
05-17-2013, 05:25 AM
As of less than 40 minutes ago, my godson Ron was born. I can't wait to hold him, he's the cutest little thing I ever SEEN!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
05-17-2013, 06:23 AM
Congratulations!

Every blessing for Ron and his family. And his godfather too!

Darth Ultor
05-17-2013, 06:26 AM

Isn't he cute?

glo
05-17-2013, 06:28 AM
He is beautiful!
And clearly hungry after this strenuous exercise. :)

I pray that he and his mother are both well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
05-17-2013, 06:42 AM
Congrats. :)

ardianto
05-17-2013, 06:48 AM
I do not really know what is Godfather. But, ...... congratulation. :)

Darth Ultor
05-17-2013, 06:59 AM
It's a western thing. Like if something were to happen to the parents and there is no family left to take care of the child, then the godfather or godmother raises the chils as their own. A godparent is usually a very close unrelated friend.

Bu ya Allah, he's adorable. May God bless him and his parents for years to come. Please say a dua for my friend Daniel, his wife, Jessica, and son, Ron.

greenhill
05-17-2013, 12:44 PM
Congrats!

Does that mean you will also be doing diaper duties?:D

sister herb
05-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Congratulations!

:statisfie

glo
05-17-2013, 01:08 PM
A godparent usually also promises to raise the godchild in his/her faith.

sister herb
05-17-2013, 01:17 PM
^ Same in my country but it is usually just a some kind of formality (as many people here arenĀ“t very religious nowadays).

Hulk
05-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing the news and beautiful pictures with us. It's not everyday I get to see a newborn baby.

Born_Believer
05-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Congrats Darth Ultor (love that name btw) and congrats to the happy parents :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!