/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apple cider vinegar

Threat2you
05-17-2013, 01:38 PM
A salamualakum brothers of Islam,I was wondering my mother bought a bottle of apple cider vinegar and she was wondering if it was alcoholic if it is please email me but this is urgent but I need to know is it alchaholic in a haram way or a halal wayJazz ah akallah rabukum khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother.

You can find answer from the thread IB Kitchen Club in General section, post #292.

Distilled white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, malt vinegar, corn (Maize) sugar vinegar are considered Halal. Wine Vinegar and Balsamic vinegar are not considered Halal because of left over of wine in wine vinegar and high content sugar containing grape in Italy which in turn provide more alcohol is available to convert it to vinegar.

http://www.muslimconsumergroup.com/faq.html

If you are unsure about vinegar in maple syrup marinade, then better leave it and use more soy sauce.
In general, please leave this section to intruduction only, not for asking questions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!