/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my message

hannifta
05-21-2013, 12:03 AM
assalamu alaikum
my name is hanna but l go by hannifta. Am in U.S and l am graduating this May 23rd from high school and planning to go to Islamic university to increase my knowledge in deen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-21-2013, 02:16 AM
:wa:

may Allah increases u and us in Islamic knowledge . Sis welcome here :statisfie

hannifta
05-22-2013, 04:04 AM
Ameen and shukran

sister herb
05-22-2013, 05:14 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and congratulations for your graduation. May Allah makes you happy at this day and makes it easy to find more knowledge.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hannifta
05-22-2013, 05:36 AM
Thank and Ameen, May Allah grant you all that you want in dunya and in akhirah
by the way do you mind helping me? l want to post something but l don't know where to post am trying to look for it but l can't find

sister herb
05-22-2013, 05:41 AM
What is this something you like to post?

hannifta
05-22-2013, 05:54 AM
just some words about in Islam and my thought and so on

hannifta
05-22-2013, 05:57 AM
just some words about islam ad my thoughts about it and so on

sister herb
05-22-2013, 06:17 AM
Maybe you could try General Forums/General or General Forums/Creative Writing&Art... If it goes to wrong place, moderators will move it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!