/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Send Your Urgent Prayers

anonymous
05-21-2013, 06:20 PM
:bism:
:sl:

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

I have a dental medical situation which is urgent, but I do not have any money to pay for that. Please ask Allah Taala to send me or my family money so that we can pay for my dental medical situation without any problems immediately. Requesting your duas that this matter gets sorted and solved before this weekend.

Sincere Regards,
Your Sister in Islam requesting your duas.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
05-21-2013, 07:33 PM
:wasalamex

I am sorry to hear of this situation. There are a number of Muslim dentists who would probably be willing to help you with this. If you wanted, you could mention which city you're in and someone may be able to help :ia:. May Allaah :swt: grant you complete shifaa, Aameen.

Muslim Woman
05-22-2013, 06:09 AM
:wa:

may Allah eases ur situation and gives u complete shefa and grants what is best for u sis .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!