/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Abraham Haque
05-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Peace to you, Salaam everyone,

I am a follower of Jesus according to the Torah, Zabur and Injeel.

Kind regards,

Abraham

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
05-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Peace to you Abraham,

welcome to the forum.

tigerkhan
05-22-2013, 01:25 AM
:welcome:

sister herb
05-22-2013, 05:15 AM
Peace with you

Welcome to forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
05-22-2013, 05:48 AM
Hi ,

I wonder how can u follow Jusus pbuh accordring to Torah, Zabur ? He is not mentioned there by name . Jews rejected him .

anyway this is not right section for discussion . Welcome here.

Abraham Haque
05-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Thank you for your welcome and for your great question! Jesus is foretold in the Torah and Zabur many times as you can see here:

Prophecy: Jesus would be born like any other human
Old Testament (O.T.) Reference: Genesis 3:14-15
New Testament (N.T.) Fulfillment: Galatians 4:4
"So the said to the serpent: 'Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all cattle, and more than every beast of the field. On your belly you shall go, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed. He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.' " (Genesis 3:14-15, NKJV throughout)

"But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, . . . " (Galatians 4:4)
Prophecy: From the Tribe of Judah
Old Testament Reference: Genesis 49:10
New Testament Fulfillment: Luke 3:33
"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh comes. And to Him shall be the obedience of the people." (Genesis 49:10)
"Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli, . . . the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah, " (Luke 3:23, 33)
Prophecy: Descendant of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
O.T. Reference: Genesis 12:3, 17:17,19; Numbers 24:17
N.T. Fulfillment: Matthew 1:1-2,16; Luke 3:34, 38
"Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, 'Shall a child be born to a man who is one hundred years old? And shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?' . . . Then God said: 'No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him.' " (Genesis 17:17, 19)
" . . . the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, . . . the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God." (Luke 3:34, 38)
Prophecy: Heir to the Throne of David
O.T. Reference: Isaiah 9:6-7
N.T. Fulfillment: Luke 1:32

Muslim Woman
05-25-2013, 03:26 AM
Hi ,

but no name mentioned in OT .

anyway , this section is not for discussion .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!