/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Great tool for learning new words in Arabic

Ahmad H
05-22-2013, 03:54 PM
As Salaam 'Alaykum dear brothers and sisters,

A great website I have been using for some time now to increase my Arabic vocabulary has been www.aratools.com

It is a very detailed website that shows you the root and grammatical meaning of the word you are looking for, as well as other possibilities if short vowels are not given in the word. When trying to understand the Qur'an, this website helps. It isn't the best tool, but it helps if you can't find a word in a dictionary and you want it right away. It certainly works better than google translate which gives only nonsense.

I suggest anyone who is eager to try and learn Arabic to use this because it has helped me a lot so far. Nothing compares to having proper lessons from a teacher of Arabic and receiving proper explanations for words, but this site is a good starter. You can learn from here, then proceed to a Shaykh or any scholar in Arabic, and find out more with precise questions.

It would be great if anyone else knows better websites to share that as well. It would help me out and others as well. Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sameer123
05-22-2013, 04:39 PM
wa alaikumussalaam.
Thanks for the nice sharing brother. May Allah reward you.

hannifta
05-22-2013, 05:49 PM
wa'alaikum salam!
that is indeed helpful to me
jazakallahu khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!