/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Your Prayers Please

anonymous
05-23-2013, 06:45 PM
:bism:
:salam:

Dear my Ummah's Brothers and Sisters:

Please pray for me as I am depressed, because I feel like life has taken a turn in my life where I don't know anything and nothing seems to fit. It is a struggle, and it seems like I am so numb that I am only forcing myself to put one right foot in front of the left. I don't have money, and I don't even have the means to get things like my infection fixed. My life seems to be on hold, waiting it seems like a miracle from Allah Zhul-Jalal. I know Allah has a plan for me, but I can't see it right now, and I badly need some assurance from Allah that my life won't stay this way.

So, I am asking for prayers, because Allah Zhul-Jalal will InshaAllah hear your prayers for me and grant me and grant you better than what he grants me as a result of it.

Thank you for listening, and please pray for me.

Jazkallah Khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
05-25-2013, 03:39 PM
May Allah ease your burdens. Keep your trust in Allah. Be patient and soon relief will come. You are in prayers insha'Allah and know that it is only those who are beloved to Allah that are tested in this life and that any harm or pain that inflicts a believer is compensated by the rewards, up lifting in rank and forgiveness they will receive.

May Allah guide you and grant you exhilarating happiness in this world and the hereafter. Amen :).

IbnAbdulHakim
05-25-2013, 03:55 PM
theres a reason why Allah has filled the Quran with recollections of the prophets alaihissalaam.

infection - remember ayyub as
wealth - yusuf as at the bottom of the well
depression - well look at every single one of them and tell me if they had cause for depression or not

Allaah is aware. are you aware of him?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!