/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Burma Imposes Two Child Limit on Muslim *ONLY*

Urban Turban
05-26-2013, 07:29 PM
:sl:

Authorities in Burma's Rakhine state have imposed a two-child limit for Muslim Rohingya families, a policy that does not apply to Buddhists in the area and comes amid accusations of ethnic cleansing in the aftermath of sectarian violence.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-29297419.html

'Adding salt to injury' is too cliched.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
05-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Looks like they're trying to drive them away. Is persecution and discrimination, may Allah hasten the khilafah so we can deal with them appropriately

the_stranger
05-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Thank you for posting this, Urban Turban. Too many people are unaware of what is happening to those people.

I can't post links because I'm still new to the forum, but I highly recommend that everyone go to the Human Rights Watch website, and find "All You Can Do is Pray." It is a thorough report on the role of the Burmese government and authorities in the mass murder of the Rohingya and other Muslims.

Let's all keep them in our thoughts. If we ignore the terrible plight of these people then we are no better than the murderers.

UmmuShaheed
05-27-2013, 01:24 AM
Subhanallah, TO ALLAH WE BELONG AND TO HIM WE RETURN. :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GodIsAll
05-28-2013, 01:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Urban Turban
:sl:

Authorities in Burma's Rakhine state have imposed a two-child limit for Muslim Rohingya families, a policy that does not apply to Buddhists in the area and comes amid accusations of ethnic cleansing in the aftermath of sectarian violence.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-29297419.html

'Adding salt to injury' is too cliched.

:wa:
Wow. I need to research this to become better informed. Thank you for posting.

Urban Turban
05-28-2013, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by the_stranger
Thank you for posting this, Urban Turban. Too many people are unaware of what is happening to those people.

I can't post links because I'm still new to the forum, but I highly recommend that everyone go to the Human Rights Watch website, and find "All You Can Do is Pray." It is a thorough report on the role of the Burmese government and authorities in the mass murder of the Rohingya and other Muslims.

Let's all keep them in our thoughts. If we ignore the terrible plight of these people then we are no better than the murderers.
Akhi why does your profile (religion) say 'other' :confused: and avatar says 'revert' :confused:

the_stranger
05-28-2013, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Urban Turban
why does your profile (religion) say 'other' and avatar says 'revert'
Fair question. I joined the forum before I recited Shahada. I didn't want to claim to accept Islam before I actually did. I don't know how to change it :hmm:.

GuestFellow
05-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Woah Burma sounds very paranoid. I think they feel threatened by Muslims.

Urban Turban
05-30-2013, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by the_stranger
Fair question. I joined the forum before I recited Shahada. I didn't want to claim to accept Islam before I actually did. I don't know how to change it :hmm:.
Bro, just navigate to settings and click on the appropriate options.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!