/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello....

atz
05-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi guys,

I am a British guy with an interest in all religions. I'm worried about the British reaction to the killing of Lee Rigby, and wanted to share my views and discuss the issues surrounding extremism. I also want to find out more about Islam, and focus on the things that Islamic culture shares with western culture.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-26-2013, 10:37 PM
Peace with you

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find a lot of usefull information from here.

atz
05-26-2013, 10:41 PM
Hey Sister Harb,

Thanks for your response. I am just uploading a video to youtube (which will take another 30 minutes) I'll post the link here when I'm done. It would be great if you could watch it and let me know what you think.

I love the way Muslims always say peace be with you. :shade:

atz

sister herb
05-26-2013, 10:49 PM
If I remember right, you are not allowed to send links yet as you are still limited member. You should make 50 posts before you can send any link... if I remember right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!