/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi Members

bangaliteen
05-26-2013, 11:48 PM
:salam: I guess I want to be part of Islamic Board and learn somethings and help others too . I cannot press enter to go to the next sentence and how long does it take to post and participate in this forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-27-2013, 12:35 AM
:welcome: aboard

Muslim Woman
05-27-2013, 05:14 AM
:wa:

:welcome:

Hulk
05-27-2013, 08:22 AM
Welcome to the forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
05-27-2013, 11:34 AM
:sl:

sis , u may read FAQ to know about the rules

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php

for tech problem, post in Technical help section.

bangaliteen
05-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Why cant I post ?imsad

Hulk
05-27-2013, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bangaliteen
Why cant I post ?
MashaAllah I experienced the same thing when I first joined the forum, it's not that you can't post but as a new member you are only allowed to post in certain forums until you reach a certain number of posts.

You might find reading this helpful InshaaAllah.

bangaliteen
05-27-2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks but which forums can I post in?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!