/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to approach a girl in marriage in the most correct islamic way?

ssimoo1982
05-27-2013, 01:12 AM
Now the question is this, I am a 31 year old muslem male , i decided to get married, i cant deny ive done my share of bad t hings and been with girls ect.. I decided to get married but i wanna do it the islamic way, which means i do not want to date this girl or touch her befor marriage so God would bless my mariage. So i asked my family memebers and friends to find someone interesting for me buta friend just told me he knows a girl ( she works with him) who is very serious and very good behavior and that if he was not already engaged he would have considered her as she only hangs out with serious women and also he described her as a beautiful lady. Now, for me the most important is the personality and someone who will treat me well as a husband and inchalah i am willing to do the same, now she doesnt wear hijab but most girls in my country dont , but to me thats her choice . So he suggests that i meet her to get to know her but i do not wanna do it against islamic ways which means i should not meet her alone even in public to get to know her; and in my country if i involve my family it means it has to be marriage its the culture here so i cannot tell anything my family or approach hers unti at least i see big potential she is the right one. How am i supposed to meet her? or should i proceed for here? Thank you all for your help and we all know Allah knows best and may God guide me and all of you. Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-27-2013, 11:50 AM
:sl:

u may go to ur friend's office and can see her from distance . If u like her appearance , then arrange a talk in front of parents.

Also , offer Istethaka salat before taking the decision finally.

ssimoo1982
05-31-2013, 12:39 AM
seeing from distance wouldnt tell me if there is a great potential to marry the girl, that would only cover the physical part; thanks

Muslim Woman
05-31-2013, 02:12 AM
:sl:

it's allowed to talk to a woman in presence of her Muharim for marriage purpose . Without involving her and your parents , I don't know how u can approach a girl for marriage purpose .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali Mujahidin
05-31-2013, 02:18 AM
Put your faith fully in Allah. Find out her name. Perform tahajjud prayer. Many times if necessary. Ask Allah to open the way if it's your jodoh to marry this girl. Then arrange to meet her in the presence of her parents. If everything goes smoothly without a hitch, then it's a good sign that she is meant for you. When you do something after pleading for Allah's guidance, you cannot go wrong.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!