/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Satirical article - Muslim man becomes first person ...

glo
05-27-2013, 12:19 PM
I am not one to look for those satirical websites, but here is an article my hubby showed me this morning.
I thought I might share it here.

Remember it's SATIRE!

Here's a taster:
Whilst it's clear that there are a lot of fired up white men out there ready for battle, it is still not clear how a group of ragtag men, who only step foot outside their villages to go to McDonalds or on Jeremy Kyle, will be able to overthrow the government and put all the Muslims back on a boat to where most of them didn't come from.

The New Age Man caught up with one EDL member whilst he was taking a break from repeatedly smashing his face against the keyboard of his computer. He offered a lucid and articulate description of the EDL's nuanced immigration policy:

"Muh muh nom meh mah wah wah Muslim. Dom dah wah bla dom dah dah Islam"
Full article here.

(Mods, please zap this thread if you think its not appropriate)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Born_Believer
05-27-2013, 12:35 PM
haha that was very funny and it's hilarious how all the EDL do is come stand outside a pub and get drunk! Great role models for a new, modern Britain :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!