/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having contacts in Florida?

Innocent Soul
05-29-2013, 07:25 AM
Assalamualaikum

I know a sis who going to USA and her husband lives in Tampa, Florida. Inshallah she will go there for a visit for a month. She wants to know if there are any muslims. Can she wear a full hijab or she just have to wear a long loose gown and loose clothing is enough. She won't mind that much if its safe. She live in a country where there are no restrictions. She wanted to know what type of dress to muslim wear when going out of home.

She might be going in 1 or 2 weeks. Quick responses are welcomed. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
06-01-2013, 08:13 PM
:sl:

Just wear loose clothes. Make sure it's not see-through and that it does not reveal her figure. Her hair needs to be covered! =)

Vito
06-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I'm from the general area and I can tell you there are lots of Muslims in Tampa, so she definitely shouldn't feel out of place. Her husband lives there so why can't she just ask him? :p

joedawun
06-02-2013, 05:39 AM
I currently live near Miami and see a good number of women in Hijab. She should dress however she feels comfortable, and I hope that she has an enjoyable visit!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Purple
06-02-2013, 06:48 AM

Innocent Soul
06-02-2013, 10:27 AM
Jazakallah khair for your help Bros. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!