جوري
05-30-2013, 07:03 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
05-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Edit: Please delete

جوري
05-30-2013, 07:05 PM
Thank you for taking the time to comment though-- we were waiting for your feedback.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-30-2013, 08:46 PM
amusing indeed

im one of the few people who believe in conspiracies occuring left right and centre so this wouldnt shock me :-)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Why are they called 'conspiracies' is it because no corporate media outlet will issue the correct story when it is so obvious that kind of stories they wish to dish out!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-30-2013, 09:04 PM
^ a conspiracy is whatever makes sense but has no "acceptable" proof or evidence. if the evidence is just the complaint of honest people thats not enough.

for example i strongly believe that there is an underground peodophilia network running in UK who buy and sell infants. this is through accounts and stories nothing more. why do i believe it? because i have heard it from too many people who claim they or their close member has been affected. this network cosists of high ranking rich officials

جوري
05-30-2013, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
if the evidence is just the complaint of honest people thats not enough.
What constitutes evidence? Do you believe your eyes or what the media tells you your eyes should believe?

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-30-2013, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by العنود
What constitutes evidence? Do you believe your eyes or what the media tells you your eyes should believe?

:w:
thing is theres tons i believe without seeing.

sometimes sight is blinder then sense

~Zaria~
06-02-2013, 03:45 PM
That was really funny ukthi!

Im glad to see more and more people, including other media networks and people of all different backgrounds and faiths, questioning what is being fed to us by mainstream news.
Alhamdulillah, we are in the era where we can actually research events for ourselves, whereas in the past, we had little choice but to believe, what we were told to believe.

Its an exciting, as well as scary age to be in.
It can fuel alot of paranoia and mistrust (if one does not keep focussed), but it is also a period where true agendas are sequentially being revealed - not just for the benefit of the ummah, but the global community as well.

:wasalam:

UmmuShaheed
06-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Subhanallah, thats really crazy.
I went back and forth looking at specific parts on her face, trying to make sure its her.

GodIsAll
06-03-2013, 05:01 AM
The media disgusts me. Especially when founders foresaw this and granted them freedom from government control. What a joke. No doubt there's big $ involved.

Can anyone recommend a media agency that is committed to reporting the truth as opposed to having an agenda?

The last time I asked this, someone recommended PressTV.

I checked it many times and...oh, boy...wow. Cough, ahem, wow.

GodIsAll
06-03-2013, 05:05 AM
I think I'd trust my eyes only! Doggone BBC, CNN greed hacks. Please note I didn't even mention FOXnews.

Corporate agendas abound.

greenhill
06-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Was always told that CNN was trash. They only became mainstream during the coverage of the Iraq war when other news network were not welcomed. CNN was allowed to do the coverage hence got the wider audience as a result of it. Still they could have changed their ways slightly to be a bit more respectable. I guess trash will always be trash.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!