/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Ebook: Black Flags from Syria - 2020: Return of the Global Caliphate.

- Qatada -
05-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Black Flags from SYRIA -
2020: Return of the Global Caliphate.

The Syrian revolution began as peaceful demonstrations, and turned into an armed conflict in 2012. The people of Syria simply wanted a change of regime, but due to a lack of support from the international community, many lost hope and turned to Allah (God) alone. 'We have none but you O Allah!' (Arabic: maa lanaa ghayruka ya Allah!) was the cry of the Syrians.

This cry would soon be responded to, through the army of Black Flags in Syria. To find out more, get the Ebook for free.

Book Release Date: May 26th 2013. | 107 Pages | Size: 3mb.

Download Book (3mb) | Mirror

Read Online

tiny.cc/4clsxw

You might also be interested in;

EBook: Black Flags from the East (1979-2012+)

This book tells how the world and wars today (starting from the Afghan vs Russia war in the 1980s) are leading upto the big Malhamah battles of the end of times.

Alot of respected Salafi and Sunni scholars even say that Imam Mahdi is born right now and he will unite the Muslims in the upcoming years. This book gives a brief glimpse on how this might happen.

This book isn't like other books which make false calculations to explain the end times, no rather it narrates our present historical events in story form and explains what todays modern events are leading upto within our lifetime (mainly in Muslim lands), so it is an exciting read.

Get the Ebook free!

Download (1.5mb) (Mirror)

http://tinyurl.com/bthgsj5

Read Online

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
05-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Please buy this book if you can afford it!

Help those that took the time and effort to publish this book in the first place!

Jedi_Mindset
05-30-2013, 08:16 PM
:sl:
glad you are back bro -qatada- how are you doing akhi?

- Qatada -
06-01-2013, 01:41 PM
:salamext: I'm well bro jedi :) alhamdulillah. Hope you're good too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
06-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Salam alaykum

If I buy that book, to who my money go? How I know what they will buy by my money? Guns? Bullets? Do my money use for kill someone?

I have sended money to Syria, to rebells. But before I sended any I demanded from them that they will use money only to medicine, babies food.

I want to be sure that I haven´t nothing to do with killing of anyone.

Jedi_Mindset
06-01-2013, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext: I'm well bro jedi :) alhamdulillah. Hope you're good too.
:wa:

i am fine alhamdulillah :)

- Qatada -
06-04-2013, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

If I buy that book, to who my money go? How I know what they will buy by my money? Guns? Bullets? Do my money use for kill someone?

I have sended money to Syria, to rebells. But before I sended any I demanded from them that they will use money only to medicine, babies food.

I want to be sure that I haven´t nothing to do with killing of anyone.
:salamext:

Send money to the poor of Syria through your local Muslim charity :)

sea
09-28-2013, 08:19 AM
you do not have a right to protest against your parental leadership. humility, loyalty and servitude is what is taught to all three of the brotherhoods yet man has not learnt of its value.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!