/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

newmslma
05-31-2013, 02:31 AM
Hi,

I'm a relatively new Muslim, having converted less than 3 years ago. I'm struggling. Thinking of leaving Islam and just continuing my belief in the one God, Allah but not belonging to any religion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-31-2013, 02:56 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. I converted to islam 18 years ago and I ask you be patient. :statisfie Being muslim is not easy task I know.

Amat Allah
05-31-2013, 03:30 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my sweetie to Islamic Board as a new precious and dear member of our family...

Humbly, would you please telling us why thinking of leaving Islam honey?

Never hesitate or shy from us; we are all here brothers and sisters...we are all as one body whenever someone slips; we give him/her our hands holding his/hers to catch her before falling by Allah's Willing and Mercy...

Whatever you wanna ask then please ask it away and we will try our best In Shaa Allah to help ya after Allah...

May Allah love you, Be pleased with you, ease everything for you and give ya the best of the best always and forever my sweetheart Aameeeeen

Love you for the sake of Allah always...

Take the best care of your precious self dear...

Leaving ya under The Lord's sight, care and protection...

Humbly and with all respect and love, your sister:

Amat Allah.

newmslma
06-01-2013, 05:04 AM
Thank you sisters. I feel like Islam is like a treadmill. I'm running on a treadmill, trying to get somewhere, but the incline on the treadmill and the speed increase so I'm really struggling but since its a treadmill, I can't get anywhere, I just keep running. I think Allah doesn't love me or anyone. He just wants to test us and see if we lose or win his tests. He needs people to fill up Hell with. So even if I wear loose long pants and skirts and long loose shirts, and hijab, many of my shirts are with 3/4 length sleeves. So I am completely overheating in 90 degree weather and feeling guilty about not wearing the arm covers so my wrists and a couple inches of my arms don't show. Nothing is ever enough.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
06-01-2013, 05:10 AM
:sl:

sis , welcome here :)

pl. start a thread in general or new muslim section . In'sha Allah we will discuss about ur problems there .

may Allah increases u and us in faith .

sister herb
06-01-2013, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by newmslma
Thank you sisters. I feel like Islam is like a treadmill. I'm running on a treadmill, trying to get somewhere, but the incline on the treadmill and the speed increase so I'm really struggling but since its a treadmill, I can't get anywhere, I just keep running. I think Allah doesn't love me or anyone. He just wants to test us and see if we lose or win his tests. He needs people to fill up Hell with. So even if I wear loose long pants and skirts and long loose shirts, and hijab, many of my shirts are with 3/4 length sleeves. So I am completely overheating in 90 degree weather and feeling guilty about not wearing the arm covers so my wrists and a couple inches of my arms don't show. Nothing is ever enough.
Salam alaykum

My sister, don´t try too much. By hiding clothes Allah just wants to protects you. If you feel you can´t use them, don´t feel guilty. Come to islam like I did... step by step. Do not hurry.

:statisfie

Amat Allah
06-01-2013, 08:03 PM
I am with our precious and beloved sister Sister Herb ​Islam to be taken step by step and never try to be everything at the same time that won't make ya better Muslimah but will frustrate ya so much and cause ya many disappointments and also depression...

Allah doesn't want to only fill Hell fire as have stated about Allah Is The Most Merciful The Most Compassionate but we gotta understand how to walk on His straight path...

Rely on Allah honey and do things slowly step by step when you are done with something totally then do the next and by that way you will be better more and more in a comfortable way my sweetheart...

I have a precious sister and friend who converted to Islam 2 years ago and first she was too frustrated because she wanted to learn and do everything a short time and at once but later she understood that that way is not the right one and now she amazing Muslimah Ma shaa Allah and striving to be better and better...

Be easy on yourself my dear and In Shaa Allah everything will be just fine ^_^. Whatever you need just ask us and we will be so happy and honored helping ya after Allah...

May Allah Be with you always and forever Ameeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!