/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This can be the turning point of me and my family

Fmohammed
05-31-2013, 06:28 AM
ASSALAMU ALAYKUM, FIRST OF ALL i would like to thank everyone here to read this post,and please post your opinion and sincere advice.

Very well i am a reverted muslim nearly 2 years now,before i made my shahada,i had separated from my partner, for few months (9) ,since we had a big personal problem.
During that time i did my shahada ( alhamdulillah), we spoke over the phone and all seem to be fine,i told her then about that i had reverted to islam,and her response wasnt what i though it would. she was not happy, as weeks passed by i told her what islam was more about,she seemed ok by this point (not fully accepting it).
2 months ago i came to my country to reunite with her and my kids,we have 2 beautiful babies, 1 is 3 years old and the other one is 8 months.
as days of me arriving passed by i spoke to her about islam,of how important it was for our kids to grow in a muslim enviroment and in a muslim family. she did not liked the idea of it, she does not like the idea that women have to cover their hair and so on. i spoke to her and told her the reason, why is prefered .

We manage to move and currently living in my country with her and my kinds, I rented and apartment and she and babies have a good life (allahu akbar) and i am happy for it.but she does not have the intention of reverting to islam.
This is stressing me very much i told her , WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER if she is not muslim, i have so many times so induce her to do ressearch about islam .but she does nothing, doesnt even bother to find that information online. i love my baby girls very much,but i need a decision to make.

I want to get married by I WILL NOT DO IT UNLESS SHE REVERT!
There was this one time she mentioned that she regreted me reverting,( this was over the phone), and to be honest ,i highly doubt she will.

I CANT CONTINUE LIVING THIS WAY,IN A NON MUSLIM ENVIROMENT,ITS FRUSTATING ME,MAKING ME ANXIOUS but most of all i feel something i am loosing my relationship with allah.

thank you. please i await your response INSHA'LLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
05-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Is the mother of your children a Christian or has she any other faith?

Fmohammed
05-31-2013, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Is the mother of your children a Christian or has she any other faith?
she wa raised in a "christian" family but she is not religious at all, just "carry" the name christian

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!