/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray For Me

jannah9876
06-01-2013, 01:16 PM
As-salamu-alaikum,

Just been having a browse around the forum and alhamdhurilla it's great, I cannot wait to be fully active on here after my exams.
I wanted to request you all to please pray for me.
I am sitting my final A Level exams and i'm finding it really hard to revise, I just can't seem to keep anything in my head and concentrate.
I have 3 exams next week and 3 the week after and I'm struggling so much on one of my exams which is on Tuesday.
I'm really worried that i may fail that exam and not get into the University i want to go to, I hardly know anything.imsad
I just want to make my parents proud of me and i'll hate myself if i dont get in. Please pray for me.

Does anyone have any dua's they could share?

Jazak'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

If you are doing your exam right now... stop using forum and make your work. I make dua to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!