/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone.

Mair
06-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I am a newly converted Muslim, and am thrilled to find this website. It is so informative, a great way to learn about the beautiful Islam religion!
I am so happy to have made the first few steps on the right path in my life, (finally!)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
06-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Assalamu Alaykum sister,

Welcome to the forum. All praise is for Allaah who guided you to the religion of truth!

I hope you will benefit from your stay here, In sha Allah.

GuestFellow
06-01-2013, 07:57 PM
:wa:

I like your enthusiasm!

Muslim Woman
06-02-2013, 05:59 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam :)

u may share ur story with us in stories of convert muslim thread.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
06-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. :statisfie Nice to get you here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!