/* */

PDA

View Full Version : massacre of forty-five thousand Algerians at the hands of the French army

جوري
06-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Why don't we ever speak of stuff such as this? I propose we make a page dedicated in its entirety to the massacres of Muslims at the hands of Secularists. They make a point to remind us everyday of thins they concoct is 45K of peaceful protests a number not worthy of more than a mere line in history books if at all, and forgotten by the majority?
Please post the history that you know so folks would have a better understanding.

http://www.imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=10096
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kateb_Yacine

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
06-02-2013, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by العنود
Why don't we ever speak of stuff such as this?
Because people don't care. Simple really.

جوري
06-02-2013, 04:35 PM
I think you don't care is more accurate here- most people just don't know and they need to learn history!

best,

Jedi_Mindset
06-02-2013, 04:38 PM
I am aware of this and i spread it to people who are unaware of these actions, the only thing i can say is that they didnt change and the colonial times are still in their blood - mali, niger, nigeria, algeria, libya et cetera.

NATO is the imperialist/colonialist force today to challenge islamic and sino civilizations.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
06-02-2013, 04:41 PM
I think you don't care is more accurate here- most people just don't know and they need to learn history!

best,
Your wrong. I do care. I'm aware of many massacres/killings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide

GuestFellow
06-02-2013, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
NATO is the imperialist/colonialist force today to challenge islamic and sino civilizations.
Nah Muslims do a better job of killing/mistreating each other. Seriously at this rate we don't even need USA to challenge Islam.

جوري
06-02-2013, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
Your wrong
I am seldom wrong, I have no desire to make an issue of it with you!

best,

GuestFellow
06-02-2013, 05:17 PM
I am seldom wrong, I have no desire to make an issue of it with you!

best,
=(

I hope I didn't come across as a jerk. :/

Futuwwa
06-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Why don't we ever speak of stuff such as this?
Perhaps because it is a non-issue today? Algeria is independent, France has accepted that it is, and there are no major unresolved outstanding issues left from the conflict.

GuestFellow
06-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Well there are other massacres but they are constantly mentioned over and over again. Like the holocaust.

جوري
06-02-2013, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Perhaps because it is a non-issue today? Algeria is independent, France has accepted that it is, and there are no major unresolved outstanding issues left from the conflict.
Actually Algeria is hardly independent - you simply don't know enough of their history which includes colonization of everything even what it is they're allowed to plant on their own soil. Also evinced by the massacre of Islamists in 1991 when they rose to power. and it wasn't that long ago where their beaches read, ''No dogs, or Arabs allowed''.

where have you been Futu?

GodIsAll
06-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Yes! I am still mad as Hades (we can religiously curse here as long as we Greek mythology, right?) about those Saxons that sacked the village of my ancestors, killing many kin. I am outraged! In fact, I have contemplated REVENGE against their offspring for all eternity!

Ahhhh! Ah, right now I am so outraged I could EAT A TREE!

Nah, not really. None of those people are around any more. Why study history? The perpetual quote is: "Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it". Maybe, to some degree, but then again, we all have accept that history IS history...or they'd call it something else.

I am hoping and praying that humans can defy their animosity for other people or cultures for things that occurred centuries ago. We will never know peace or global harmony until we do. I am more concerned about focusing on the atrocities of today. There is enough to keep the righteous busy and these things we can affect. History is a done deal.

I pray to God and beg you all we all work together in order to make God's world closer to a state that would make Him pleased.

May you all be blessed throughout your remaining days here.

P.S.Another thing and a solemn oath: Any poster who brings up the reportedly wrong actions during the crusades will be responded simply with the phrase: "I have a cat". That's it. (Until deleted by mods, of course)

Trust me! I have tried to help those people negatively affected by the Crusades. I also was going to give the Pope and any other who voluntered for this immoral charade a piece of my mind! Guest what? Those directly involved are a pain to find! Any hints?

Rant officially over starting.....now.

جوري
06-03-2013, 12:01 AM
I see a yearly movie about the holocaust, I also see a nasty remark about Muslims daily on the news, why are their lives any more precious than anyone else is all I am saying? We should lay out the laundry list for compare contrast purposes...

peace

GodIsAll
06-03-2013, 12:29 AM
I could find sources that turn the table and publicly depict Western civilitation on non-Muslims in the same persona. But, I am not going to. It is my belief that this path is not the path to progress. I doubt that any of us are opposed to that! :)

Your last response speaks of the NOW: Something that we can try to amend together. I understand what you are saying, really I do.

Laundry list? There are no innocents. Oh, we could compile one. I've seen a few, but then we'd all be at each other's throats and the historians would have something to argue about.

Are Muslim lives worth less than others? Shhhhh... keep this between us, but (in general) most Muslims are more worthy.

A proposition: Please PM me examples of what you're saying. I will telephone and write to those responsible for consciously portraying Muslims in a bad light. I will put some energy into defending Islam and the wonderful people who call themselves Muslim.

Of course, some do not need any help and do it themselves with the name of Allah and Islam on their lips as they do their craziness. Whackos are everywhere.

AGREED! This was all I ever saw out of Islam for most of my life. Before any decisions made on my behalf, I wanted to talk not to any media people, etc . I wanted to talk to MUSLIMS. Straight to the source as I can get.

After being here: There are SO many amazing people here! Including you! It is apparent that you feel very strongly about certain issues and when you shared some things, I understood your stance much better. Even admired it! :)

It's probably haram, by there are about 30 posters on here of several faiths that I would love to give a big hug to!

Get in line, BB! You're first! The big giant infidel thanks you, appreciates you and wishes you the best, always.

GodIsAll
06-03-2013, 03:23 AM
Oh!
Regarding the holocaast: America and the Allied forces messed up.

In hindsight...were the people in the region that is now Israel responsible for the atrocities committed by the Nazi regime? Not that I can find.

While the Allied forces spilt up Nazi controlled Germany, they should have sliced off a piece for New Israel. After all, why displace the Palestian people? Horrid. Who cares less if that was their "homeland"'? Love it so much? Should have held on to it!

The German nation was responsible for the attempt at genocide, not Arabs living there.

Keep in mind my mother's maiden name was Sauer. Her mother's maiden name was Klaus. In short, their my ancestors, but I am not about to defend wrong, regardless.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!